The dark knight JF custom files page 3

Re: The dark knight pep files very soon!! requesting for help to unfold the TDK Files

Thanks to Durkness who insidiously succeeded in motivating me :D

TDK - foam unfold JFcustom.rar

Scaled for a 6' guy.

TDK02.jpg
TDK01.jpg

for which program is this file ?

Re: The dark knight pep files very soon!! requesting for help to unfold the TDK Files

Thank you everyone that did such hard work for this!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who worked on these files they look great, I can't wait to incorporate them into my Nightwing costume

Edit : missing cowl and upper forearm now added in the *.rar above. :$

Last edited:

About five minutes ago I developed a bit of a stuttering problem. chamuco110, JF, I cannot thank you guys enough. You just made my life about 50 times easier.

great files thaks a lot :D there will be a file for paper? and can make the knukles for the gloves?

Re: The dark knight pep files very soon!! i realese the raw material for unfolding

HI everyone, i am releasing the files of TDK as raw material for unfolding. I don't have enough time to do it myself. So , good luck if anybody has any question please send me private message.

Re: The dark knight pep files very soon!! i realese the raw material for unfolding

I would link JF's files on your first post. That way people don't have to dig through the thread.

HI everyone, i am releasing the files of TDK as raw material for unfolding. I don't have enough time to do it myself. So , good luck if anybody has any question please send me private message.

hey ; ) great work :thumbsup

what's the size of the armor ?

Im pretty sure the link said it was for a six foot person.

Its, for 5.6 foot person, but you can re size the files with blender if you want, any question please send a message.

The size of the armor depends of the size you'll print the templates. You'll select your scale factor at the very end, when the model is already unfolded. For this foam unfold, I set by default a factor 100, for the same rendering than on the picture where the armor is weared by a virtualy 6' tall wireframe dummy.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back