Nike Mag V2 Mod Discussion (Page 58 Shopping List)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here is a question, when you peel back the sole so you can get access to the lighting you see that the chinese have placed two harder plastic half moon shapes in the area where the EL sheet will shine through. Do you guys remove these or leave them in place?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

So here is a question, when you peel back the sole so you can get access to the lighting you see that the chinese have placed two harder plastic half moon shapes in the area where the EL sheet will shine through. Do you guys remove these or leave them in place?

Yeah, remove the hard plastic half moon shapes. you can also remove the two long thin hard plastic shapes which are stuck inside the grey hole moon space.

Basically, you need to rip everything out.

These are supposed to be diffusers but my set was clear, not frosted. Any wonder the LED hot spot like they do. If they were opaque, they would help spread the light to look closer to the EL rather than looking like LEDs.

These are supposed to be diffusers but my set was clear, not frosted. Any wonder the LED hot spot like they do. If they were opaque, they would help spread the light to look closer to the EL rather than looking like LEDs.

Yeah thats what I was thinking, I managed to get my first sole open and those diffusers ripped out. The glue they use on those things is something else!

I'll make a start on the other sole later tonight and post some update pics of where I am at.

I'm still waiting for my second pair from Karin Chen. I've got no update on the status on the EMS website sinse the 10th of April however she assures me to "wait freind" .....

You'll probably find the other shoe comes apart really easy. I have found that on my pair, one shoe might as well be made from steel and welded together and the other comes part with not much effort at all.

I wonder what is going on with Karin. She used to be so prompt on her service and delivery. I need to order at least two more pairs and am wondering now if I still use her or not.

Yeah my first pair arrived pretty quick, I do think however this is probably a postal issue as I can see a package was shipped before the 10th of April and sinse then it seems no updates have been posted.

To be fair she also extends my purchase protection on Aliexpress until it arrives. I just hope its not too much longer.

To be fair she also extends my purchase protection on Aliexpress until it arrives. I just hope its not too much longer.

Well that is good of her. She also gave me 5% off my last pair because the pair before that had lights out and the splatter was not the best.

She was really good with my pair that i got. I got them in 6 days
I think you just need to check whether she has stock or not?

You'll probably find the other shoe comes apart really easy. I have found that on my pair, one shoe might as well be made from steel and welded together and the other comes part with not much effort at all.

I wonder what is going on with Karin. She used to be so prompt on her service and delivery. I need to order at least two more pairs and am wondering now if I still use her or not.

My FOOTWEAR MAGs are done and in my hands!

AFE94B12-D642-4426-A5B3-08E89E6B6EC5.jpg

CAB96EEA-31DD-40BC-9598-FD169F5CD1E4.jpg

B93CBC86-DD61-4E24-A4A2-BE83FE9C1FEE.jpg

51348B04-B3C8-4D93-B634-E178CF60D90B.jpg

Wow they look great! How did you color the sole? Or did they come like that from China?

Either way they look awesome. Are they for display only or are you going to bust these badboys out on the street?

The soles are dyed by TheCrossCustoms. He did the midsole painting as well. He can do any color.

I will definitely wear these out.

Man I wonder what type of reaction you will get with these? Most people love the normal MAGS but I bet these will be something else all together.

The black and gold versions are ugly. But you can customize them to be another combination if colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back