My Lifesized Homemade Chucky

On another note.. any tips on how you added all the little vectors to his overalls??

I didnt want to resurrect this thread...But start a new one as I will have better quality photos. I've also scrapped the doll posted in this thread and made new ones ( without the stitches ) and I'm recreating the Bride of chucky doll as we speak. These new dolls are made of silicone and resin rather than latex. This outfit was purchased from a collector. Supposedly screen used but it has no COA so I'm not holding my breath. It is however VERY accurate and I intend to use it as reference to make copies. I've yet to get a better camera but once I do I will create a new thread with the new dolls and will post my methods on creating the new overalls as I go. In the meantime here's a sneak peak of one complete Child's play copy and progress on my new bride of chucky doll.
34119fdb-cd4b-4659-95fe-d0cbfd154791.jpg

11182127_453307121512079_5020579228921518161_n.jpg

Here's a pic of it fresh out of the plaster mold. I used Ultracal 30. I then airbrushed it using Latex base mixed with acrylic. I applied the thread for his stitches after I painted him I just made casts of his legs and will be working on his torso tomorrow.

Hey blkeclipse if you decide to sell any of the life size clean face chucky so will buy one I'm interested so let me know !!!!

Is looks amazing!!!! Very well done! I'm doing a smaller statue sculpt of him as he's seen in child's play 2, was wondering if you could share some photos of the overalls front and back and same with the shoes, I could really use them as reference :)

Under any unlikely circumstances of you selling a kit or a doll, lemme know via gmail, dude... I need to add this fugger to my collection fer serious
doyouhoodoovoodoo AT gmail DOT com yo

I didnt want to resurrect this thread...But start a new one as I will have better quality photos. I've also scrapped the doll posted in this thread and made new ones ( without the stitches ) and I'm recreating the Bride of chucky doll as we speak. These new dolls are made of silicone and resin rather than latex. This outfit was purchased from a collector. Supposedly screen used but it has no COA so I'm not holding my breath. It is however VERY accurate and I intend to use it as reference to make copies. I've yet to get a better camera but once I do I will create a new thread with the new dolls and will post my methods on creating the new overalls as I go. In the meantime here's a sneak peak of one complete Child's play copy and progress on my new bride of chucky doll.
View attachment 471672

View attachment 471673

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back