My Lifesized Homemade Chucky

Thank you very much! In regards to the official BOC dolls my only guess is maybe they weren't licensed for identical replicas? Otherwise yes they chose poorly. There are plenty of guys on this site alone that could've done a better job.

Im sorry for the absence. I just casted the hands. The final pieces of this project. Unfortunately I goofed up with one of the molds. The left hand mold isnt setting. Im doing what I can to save it. Hopefully I can salvage it. At least enough to make one casting.

Good news I was able to save the left hand mold and I should be able to use it few times. I just have to be careful with It. It did crack but fortunately It just barely missed the imprint.

lhcast1_zps721d92f9.jpg

lhcast2_zpsbd46ae89.jpg

01chucky_zpsd5e58f9c.jpg

I've finished the right hand mold with the latex poured inside. I'm leaving it in for a few days so it'll be as thick as the left hand. I have the upper arms done as well. other than his teeth/tongue I'm finished with sculpting. Now I just have to put him together securely, start with the hair and begin stitching his wardrobe together. I just received blue corduroy by mail. I'm going to airbrush his designs into the fabric with custom stencils I made. Then I'll begin with the sewing.

leftcast_zpsaa829568.jpg

Right hand mold.

Last edited:
Thank you Davy! The long part Is over..other than the hair but I'm looking forward to adding It. I've grown weary of looking at this bald head lol.

This is looking amazing so far. The work you've put in is stunning and really paying off, I really look forward to seeing progress on this, one of my all time favourite characters.

Thank you stoney! If by make a run you mean sell? For the time being I won't be making any copies. I just can't wait to finish this one and I'm not sure what something like this would sell for that's fair for both parties. I plan on making myself familiar with the junkyard to get an Idea.

Thanks elliot! I'm currently making ball joints to attach the arms to the body. I've been going over a lot of ball jointed doll creation videos. I'm still at odds where I'm going to display this guy. The missus hates It lol .. and he's 27 inches tall without the hair. I envy the guys with 1:1 of an entire person!

Update: Unfortunately time would not permit me to start on the overalls this weekend. I'm currently making ball joints and upper arms. Once finished the doll will be done and It's all focusing on clothes and hair from here on out. Which I imagine won't take nearly as long.

CH02.jpg

CH07.jpg

CH04-1.jpg

CH06-1.jpg

I've ordered a rings blue gun replica. It's a Glock 17 replica of the same gun chucky used in Boc. Can't wait for It to arrive.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back