My Lifesized Homemade Chucky

Outstanding piece of work, keep it up!

Thanks Dutch! The Legs ended up taking me longer than I had planned and unfortunately I'm out of plaster. I'm waiting for the next batch to ship In. Fortunately I was able to cast his chest and still have just enough to cast his shoes.

Love this! Amazing job so far!

Thanks Shadow! I can't wait to finish the body, then the real fun begins!

Did you sculpt the eyes and stick them into the sockets or use glass ones?

I sculpt the shape of the eyes Then After I pulled it from the mold I cut them out. I added Soft glass eyes in place under the eyelids. They Are flexible silicone eyes. The Right eye still needs all the bloody flesh bits added around It with more veins. I'll add the small details once I finish the body.

looks great, but there's no way in hell I'll have that around in my house, LoL.

Lol thanks, I'll probably have to put it away when I have company over. Most of my friends that saw It - thinks I have a few screws loose.

A little update. I've finished the torso and legs. Unfortunately I ran out of materials for the arms and hands but have just enough to make his shoes this weekend. The sweater will more than likely be the last article of clothing I make, as I wont be able to get precise measurements without arms and hands.

The overalls in these pictures are just test clothes. I'm making his overalls from scratch. These are too baggy and denim material, also they hide the shape of the body a little too much. I just wanted to get an Idea of what he'd look like clothed. I'm picking up some blue corduroy fabric tomorrow.

I still have to paint the body and cuts, but wont fire up the airbrush until I have the shoes ready.

testclothes02.jpg

The headsculpt and paint are just amazing. I've thought about attempting a Chucky someday, but this is better than anything I could come up with.

Very awesome,
I would love to attempt a Chucky at some point, but I can never find the time.
Hopefully if you ever offer castings I will be able to afford one. You did an amazing job so far, can't wait to see it finished.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back