Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens

No some people just like what they see. Me included.Im not quite into the new stormtrooper just yet so your argument is invalid on me. As a whole I'm loving about 90% of what I see.

Ben

I kinda like him though. I dunno what it is about him but I like it. It sounded silly to me at first too but then I pictured him all weathered up and the way he will roll along and I just kinda thought it was a cool idea. I'm sure it's done in a believable way and I'm hoping to be attached to him at least half as much as I am R2. :)

Ben

Yep, December as I said:rolleyes;):D Toronto, Vancouver are in for the 88 secs of trailer but not Ottawa or Montreal (not surprised)...I'll wait for the YouTube version thankyouverymuch

Yep, December as I said:rolleyes;):D Toronto, Vancouver are in for the 88 secs of trailer but not Ottawa or Montreal (not surprised)...I'll wait for the YouTube version thankyouverymuch

I'd even pay for the damn thing on iTunes but just make it available to everybody. Do they know how painful it's going to be hearing everybody talking about it and not being able to see it for ourselves :(

Ben

Though it's playing in my hood, and I haven't gotten out to a movie in a while, it is also on the weekend I'm in Tofino... where they not only don't have the trailer, but they don't have a theater....

I'll be watching for it online. They will release it before that weekend is over. I know it!:(

Huh? I am pretty sure that yesterday evening I rrad that the trailer will be available online through the weekend?!

Utter tangent:

I don't want to start a whole new thread with no data, since I'm asking a question... but has anyone heard anything about a possible re-release of the first six films sometime in this next year running up to this one opening? I know Fox holds distro rights and they'd have to negotiate something, but seems to me re-releasing the extant saga is basically printing free money for all concerned -- Fox, Lucas, Lucasfilm, etc.

--Jonah

No, it's not legit. And it's mentioned in the description "Now I just can't wait for the real thing!".

Come on, it's been over 3 minutes now ... and no replies.. Don't leave me hanging guys, I've got a semi that I don't know what to do with yet.. :lol

- - - Updated - - -

No, it's not legit. And it's mentioned in the description "Now I just can't wait for the real thing!".

Ahhh, true.. But who reads descriptions.. LOL

I am not sure if you are being really serious, cause it's a totally fan made trailer. I am surprised people still fall for these type of trailers. Some cool shots, but overall poorly mashed together.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

I am not sure if you are being really serious, cause it's a totally fan made trailer. I am surprised people still fall for these type of trailers. Some cool shots, but overall poorly mashed together.

It looked silly [emoji13]

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back