Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Yeah, People should prob tone it down a lil bit...

Funny though it was, wrong it may be...

Back on topic, is the trailer out yet????

I would be shocked if there was anyone on this entire forum under the age of 18.

Yes, lets get back to the family friendly series where people regularly get their arms and heads chopped off, and its ok to snog your sister, and fight your father to the death.

We are on the verge of a glimpse of the new hope for what is most of our (people in this thread) favorite franchises!

We will ALL see it by this weekend! Maybe before?

I know it won't be perfect to what I may personally envision...

But I'm pretty confident that I will enjoy it more than the prequels.

At the very least it has the added benefit of not having been exposed to death in official fashion on SW.com and elsewhere. Aside from the relatively few bits that have been shown, it'll all be brand new. To me at least.

Heard earlier today that the trailer wouldn't hit the web until Monday. I am relieved that we're getting it Friday... still a little ticked and think it's very odd about the release to 30 theaters.

I'd be refreshing at midnight, but *if* it is a midnight release (and no one says it is) - it would probably be Pacific time.

Last edited:

ScreenShot006.jpg

Well rest assured it will be posted here mere moments after it is found. Therpf community has MANY watchful eyes on this!

Heard earlier today that the trailer wouldn't hit the web until Monday. I relieved that we're getting it Friday... still a little ticked and think it's very odd about the release to 10 theaters.

I'd be refreshing at midnight, but *if* it is a midnight release (and no one says it is) - that it would be Pacific time.

It goes to theaters nationwide on Monday, whats to be ticked about?

It goes to theaters nationwide on Monday, whats to be ticked about?
I've already explained that. I know folks have other views - but, that doesn't change my mind and I'm still a little ticked off about all this (not nearly as ticked as I was initially).

(Excuse my typo - I thought I fixed it when I said 10 theaters, it's 30).

I've already explained that. I know folks have other views - but, that doesn't change my mind and I'm still a little ticked off about all this (not nearly as ticked as I was initially).

(Excuse my typo - I thought I fixed it when I said 10 theaters, it's 30).

I would like to better understand your Degree of Ticked, perhaps we can establish a scale or grading system… ;

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back