Tomorrowland (Post-release)

Re: Tomorrowland

DisneyPictures: "Syd Mead & Brad Bird signing the exclusive Tomorrowland print for fans at NYCC."

BziH2fgCMAA0Plu.jpg

How about that part of Disneyland that used to be the motorboat ride the movie or better yet, the People Mover track the movie.

How about that part of Disneyland that used to be the motorboat ride the movie or better yet, the People Mover track the movie.

Alpine Inn: The Movie! (with a special appearance by the Matterhorn) May not be in Disneyland but close enough. ;) :facepalm:lol

I am looking forward to this movie. Looking forward to seeing more in the next few months.

Fairly intrigued, I like the subtlety of the transport effect portrayed in the trailer and the concept seems...cool, but potentially lame. Guess it all depends on what the actual plot turns out to be like...

Lindelof:
"and aficionado of space travel, rocketry, cities of the future, and space travel."

_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

Interesting that the frame around Clooney's security camera looks like the symbol from the two new Planet of the Apes movies.

Last edited by a moderator:

While in Anaheim for Celebration, I spent a day at Disneyland. They have a sneak preview attraction carved out for Tomorrowland. Besides a 7-8 minute clip, they had some props on display as well. Look if you want:

Labeled as Frank's bomb:

Various weapons:

Two suits:

The 1952 box:

The clip looked good and I am just as excited for this movie as before.

-Eric

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back