Back to the Future II 2015 Jacket Build NEW VIDEO JACKET pg 27!!!

What do u think about that?
I was searching for an other option for building belt and cuffs than these chair parts. I found some weatherstriping at home and give it try.
so after cutting and cutting and.....some glueing. I endet up with these. just some black spraypaint and I think it could work.
20150903_101803.jpg20150903_101736.jpg20150903_101845.jpg

This thread is rad. By any chance does anyone have or know of someone who makes and sells the ready to install soundboard and or the laser cut/3D made black jacket parts? Thanks guys could really use some help with my build as I have limited abilities.

I hate to post this here, but I have searched all over RPF and cannot find the following information for my jacket build:

1) the correct dimensions for the 4 re-sizing buttons (greeblies) on the sleeves

2) the correct dimensions for the two pieces on each end of the jacket belt

3) the correct dimensions for the 6 strap loops for the shoulders and sleeves

4) the correct dimensions for the two black pocket frames (for lack of a better word)

Thanks in advance for the help.

I hate to post this here, but I have searched all over RPF and cannot find the following information for my jacket build:

1) the correct dimensions for the 4 re-sizing buttons (greeblies) on the sleeves

2) the correct dimensions for the two pieces on each end of the jacket belt

3) the correct dimensions for the 6 strap loops for the shoulders and sleeves

4) the correct dimensions for the two black pocket frames (for lack of a better word)

Thanks in advance for the help.

I also would like to know.

Re: Back to the Future II 2015 Jacket Build

working on jacket right now and this thread has been such a great help!

- - - Updated - - -

Here is progress on a jacket that I'm making for someone. The jacket looks a little weird because it's on a chair, but it looks so much better when someone is actually wearing it.
http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t444/Replicator5/Back to the Future/DSC00145.jpg
http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t444/Replicator5/DSC00151.jpg
And this is just because I really like this picture. Plus it's how I discovered how to make the pockets actually work like real pockets.
http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t444/Replicator5/Back to the Future/4-MARTY.jpg

How exactly did you make the pockets? Would like to know because I really like how they look

I currently have the jacket.... what I am really in need of is the ribbed cuffs and bottom of the jacket! Anyone know where I can get these??

97665992.jpg

I have an event on 12/12/2015 that I need to have this jacket done by. Just looking for my best option to be ready to go for the event. I have a delorean dropping me off at the event also. So I want to make sure my jacket is as close to screen accurate as I can get it

I have an event on 12/12/2015 that I need to have this jacket done by. Just looking for my best option to be ready to go for the event. I have a delorean dropping me off at the event also. So I want to make sure my jacket is as close to screen accurate as I can get it

if you want accuracy then Markpoon's jacket is the way to go. And along with TheNickFox's new belt and cuffs it will look superb. You may have to tailor the arms if they're too long as they are the same size for all the jackets no matter what size you order. Same with the pockets.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back