eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

I have a Legend on order, & if they were able to get the Limiteds out I would celebrate for those who ordered them. Just knowing that they were able to get SOMETHING out would be a change for the better. It would show they were alive.

I'm not sure how many of the over 1000 people waiting on this helmet are active users on here but to me it'd seem like the right idea to identify the most appropriate part of disney's merchandising team & collectively contact them with the same complaint about efx? Surely hundreds of complaints about one product from the same company, including pre-order information & details of the litany missed deadlines & lies, along with generally poor business practices should make someone take notice?

I would imagine that Disney as a corporate entity would not be enthused about one of their licensees being a total cowboy operation. This company is a joke, and they thoroughly deserve to lose the licence to "produce" these products.

I think if you go back several pages you'll find a name/email to contact from Disney Licensing, I had been looking into just such a thing a few weeks ago but wasn't finding anything going through Disney's websites. Someone else replied saying it was easy to find just by Googling :)

I haven't tried reaching out yet, but that might be where to start.

You guys should organize a mass mail. Get everyone waiting to write a email and letter, synchronize your watches and mail both out on a certain date and time. This way the mouse gets hit with 1000's of emails and letters all in the same week... it would get the attention of a few ears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried a credit card payment reclaim for their orders with efx, and if so, how did it go?
I'm sending them e-mails with requests 5 days a week regarding the Biker scout legend edition, to 3 different accounts and they refuse to address them. I've had it with this company, it's bad enough that they make people wait for 3 years+, but not getting back to their customers when they try to make contact with them, that is just disgusting.

Has anyone tried a credit card payment reclaim for their orders with efx, and if so, how did it go?
I'm sending them e-mails with requests 5 days a week regarding the Biker scout legend edition, to 3 different accounts and they refuse to address them. I've had it with this company, it's bad enough that they make people wait for 3 years+, but not getting back to their customers when they try to make contact with them, that is just disgusting.

This is the reason why efx should not be allowed to sell anything. How can anybody/any company think that it is acceptable to completely ignore paying customers? What efx should've done is send out a specific email address for customers to contact them regarding their Scout order......and then completely ingnore that as well.

I had to go through my CC for this exact reason but efx even saw fit to ignore them for a few months too. They couldn't get my money back as there was no official year of release noted on their website or in the order, or anywhere for that matter, only month of release.
We went round and round for a while until efx told them 'no refund could/would be given for a change of heart'? Even though they'd sent messages and addresses to contact for this exact reason?

The CC said there was nothing more they could really do (because of no official release year anywhere in print) so offered me half the amount as a gesture of good will and for me to drop the case. I took this and had to go another route.

I cannott get my head round how or why they are allowed to get away with this awful practise. I've heard a few reasons, jobs for the boys etc. but it is truly baffling how a high end company for such big hitters like Disney and Lucasfilm can get away with it but, they've been doing it for years with no questions asked and I imagine they'll carry on doing it as long as people keep buying from them.

Awful company, awful busines practice but everyone knows that. It's all been said before.

I can't believe people are still waiting for their free Vader and still being ignored while they prance around conventions pushing more preorders and selling garish remakes of a helmet people are still waiting for. Madness!

What you should do is email them asking to place a preorder for a Falcon or one of their shiny Troopers (appears you can polish a turd). Offer to pay in full, up front, I'm sure you'll get a timely reply.

Last edited:
This is the reason why efx should not be allowed to sell anything. How can anybody/any company think that it is acceptable to completely ignore paying customers? What efx should've done is send out a specific email address for customers to contact them regarding their Scout order......and then completely ingnore that as well.

They already have... BikerScout@efxcollectibles.com , never had a reply to my e-mails sent that way either..

From their website: https://efx-collectibles.myshopify.com/pages/faq

Quote:

Can I cancel/change my order?
Pre-Order deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. However, you can cancel or change your order at no cost for items in stock as long it is prior to the item(s) being shipped. If you are on a payment plan, please refer to the refund schedule on the credit card authorization agreement that you signed and returned to us.
end quote.

What I've been requesting for the last few weeks is to have my deposit for the Legend edition Biker scout helmet converted into store credit, and then purchase the special edition Vader helmet, as it seems they have that in store at least. But no replies other than getting this after a week of sending requests daily: "Were you the guy I talked to in Florida?" Then nothing.​

Last edited by a moderator:
They already have... BikerScout@efxcollectibles.com , never had a reply to my e-mails sent that way either..

From their website: https://efx-collectibles.myshopify.com/pages/faq

Quote:

Can I cancel/change my order?
Pre-Order deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. However, you can cancel or change your order at no cost for items in stock as long it is prior to the item(s) being shipped. If you are on a payment plan, please refer to the refund schedule on the credit card authorization agreement that you signed and returned to us.
end quote.

What I've been requesting for the last few weeks is to have my deposit for the Legend edition Biker scout helmet converted into store credit, and then purchase the special edition Vader helmet, as it seems they have that in store at least. But no replies other than getting this after a week of sending requests daily: "Were you the guy I talked to in Florida?" Then nothing.​

Yeah, the Scout address, I was being facetious ;)

You want to keep your money with them and they still won't reply? Blimey, these people really couldn't care less about anything other than their own bank balance and their own collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing for sure, IF they do ever finally release their Scout helmets, they've chased away all their customers from EVER ordering anything else from them ever again. Best to forget them. It's been an expensive lesson to be sure. But, it's a lesson well learned.

Are you kidding? They sold out of those chrome dome commemorative PCR Stormtrooper helmets for $480.00 + shipping.

Seems like they also sold a boatload of the PCR Vader helmets.

People are stupid. :lol

Are you kidding? They sold out of those chrome dome commemorative PCR Stormtrooper helmets for $480.00 + shipping.

Seems like they also sold a boatload of the PCR Vader helmets.

People are stupid. :lol

Exactly. As long as a licensed company making limited edition collectibles is out there, you'll see people paying big bucks for anything they release. Remember the apple Sideshow said they will release LOL? There were many people ready to buy that. Slap a limited edition on a (licensed) rock or log and people will fight like crazy to buy them, and even explain to everyone else how cool these "collectibles" are.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back