BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

Diamond Select Toys To Unleash New 30th Anniversary Collectibles in 2015

Some cool products, especially digging those tumblers. Click on the images in the article to find the product listings.

CHzBSlmUwAETpfh.png:large

CHyPqP5UwAEVZSO.jpg:large

Lexus video teases a 'real' magnetic hoverboard
More info

"The website explains that it's magnetic, with liquid nitrogen-cooled superconductors and permanent magnets, made with a Lexus grille and natural bamboo -- but stops there. We've seen a $10,000 magnetic hoverboard before, but it required a special metal track to ride on, and this teaser appears to show the board on regular ground (Update: We got in touch with Lexus, and confirmed that like the other examples we've seen, there is a metal surface underneath the skate park shown here -- it's real, but you won't be riding this thing just anywhere). That seems rather unlikely, but we'll have to wait to find out more. Lexus says it will bring regular updates in the coming weeks about its "real, rideable hoverboard" but for now all we have is a teaser video to watch and speculate about."

Check the Amazon pre-order link in the article at the bottom, before the images. Priced at $50, currently offered by Amazon for $34.36. I am guessing some of the insert pieces might be scaled down, like the Jaws 19 poster. But rest should be same as the movie props.

Check the Amazon pre-order link in the article at the bottom, before the images. Priced at $50, currently offered by Amazon for $34.36. I am guessing some of the insert pieces might be scaled down, like the Jaws 19 poster. But rest should be same as the movie props.

awesome thanks so much i didn't notice that! thats not a bad price at all!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back