BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

11224220_477003275801758_3079167956489976363_n.jpg

11694851_477003229135096_431729734890124470_n.jpg

Reposting from the EFX thread.

Joe Walser, team leader of Time Machine Restoration and co-organizer of We're Going Back helped design the lifesize clock tower clock for EFX. It also comes with the panthers.

Here is a image Joe recently shared on FB. Not sure if they will sell the lifesize replica of the clock, but the miniature looks great too.

So far the items include:

Lifesize Clock Tower Clock with panthers
Clock Tower Clock Miniature Replica
Lyon Estates Sign Miniature
Pitbull Hoverboard
Biff's Cane (not seen in the photo)

Hot Toys has already released a Marty figure from Part I, which is currently available for purchase. This Part 2 figure uses the same head sculpt. The likeness is little better in the other pictures, go back to page 3 of this thread to view them.

MJF's appearance did slightly change when they started filming Part 2, but I don't think Hot Toys is going to bother with another head sculpt. They should have made a new head sculpt and used it for Part 2 and Part 3 Marty.

Closer look at the 1:15 scale Hill Valley Clock Tower Mantle Clock.

It comes with both pre and post lightning strike weather-vane as well as an interchangeable section of new and Doc-damaged molding. It's a functional clock with working lights and sounds.

Today (Friday) at 11am Bob Gale will be signing autographs and taking photos with fans and the full-scale clock tower clock at the EFX booth (#3350).

Note: The full scale Clock Tower Clock is for display only. EFX currently has no plans to offer replicas of them for sale.

Ugh, I'm going to go broke! It's not that often that my 4 favorite movie franchises have releases/anniversaries all in the same year (SW, JP, 007, and BTTF).

I like that Flux Capacitor packaging for the new BD release, as well as the artwork for the regular version.

And I have to get that Part 2 Marty from HT. It might be early enough that a new head sculpt is still being worked on, but I'm fine either way. Interesting, the Mags and the shoebox have Nike logos on them. HT didn't have license to put logos on anything for Part 1 Marty.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back