The Shredder * Update 10/11/2012

Re: The Shredder * Update 10/10/2012

I was wondering if this project was dead. Glad to see that you are still working on it but sorry to hear about the helmet sides warping.

Yeah, not dead , life just gets in the way sometimes. No worries about the warping, it's my fault anyway, but nothing some extra card stock and resin can't fix : )

See .... all fixed. Rondo is next...... this should be a fun experience, I've never used rondo before.

shredderparts3.jpg

I started mine with black kaos desing. I made one already but it was a mess. Its my first PEP work. Whatsoever i plan to make it as acurate as it can. I hope this project you are making can be finished so i can learn something!

BTW

What is RONDO?

Rondo is mixing resin I to bindi to create a slush able material to roll around the I side of the helmet, instead if fiberglass, you can find tutorials all over the place, Ben steeper from the 405th explains it the best.

This project still exists, it just got put on the burner over another project I've been dying to do has finally had something's fall into place.

It got put off to te side when I finally got a chance to work on my daredevil clubs, I still work on it here and there, I recently poured some foam it 5 to help fill the helmet so I cans and into the deep corners and make it round.

I'm wrapping up work on the clubs so this will be next on the list.

If you are looking to make the armour, I would just use the blade sections from the animated shredder pep files out there and make the plates yourself. That's what I did with mine. The plates are very basic

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back