Netflix Recommendations Thread

51KQ4BfM5TL._SY355_.jpg

Me and my girlfriend have been binge watching SPARTACUS on Netflix. That show rocks and there's enough nudity for everyone, lol

We most recently got to the Season 1 finale-- which is bittersweet because now we know it's Andy Whitfield's final episode :(

But the show rocks and I love it.

BTW there are a LOT of actors on this show who ended up being on Arrow, including Captain Boomerang, Nyssa al Ghul and of course, good ol' Deathstroke

'HEY KID...' lol he has the coolest voice

I even heard Arrow's Stephen Amell was one of the possible replacements for Andy Whitfield! And now (of course) the actual replacement Liam McIntyre is on The Flash!

I urge you all to give this show a chance-- I didn't like the pilot episode at all, but apparently it was directed by one guy (who was going for more of a '300' vibe) and the rest of the show ditched the idea. So what we're left with is a bad pilot episode and a GREAT rest of the series. That almost never happens

Do you mind reading subtitles? If not or if you speak Korean "The Tower" was a good "Towering Inferno" type movie.

THE NOVEMBER MAN. kinda rides the coat tales of 3 DAYS TO KILL but it was good. i was surprised a couple times as P.B. usually plays a goody guy and when he c...... i was surprised!!

grab alotta popcorn!! NATURAL BORN KILLERS, UNBREAKABLE, THE LAST SAMURAI, THE PUNISHER, THE BIG LEBOWSKI and SPACE COWBOYS!! :popcorn

Just watched Louie season 4. It was fantastic. More networks should just step away and let creative people be creative. Magic happens.

If you need more validation or justification in being a misanthrope, I suggest checking out a documentary, not entirely unlike the 1929 short "H2O", called Watermark. It's an observation on man's connection with water and how we use it; whether for good or ill is up to the viewer to decide.

Really well photographed and methodically paced, this is one of those movies where I watched it in awe at man's technical marvel and engineering prowess but, at the same time, couldn't help but shake my head and ask myself, "What am I doing?" Movies like these often leave me feeling conflicted; both liking what has been presented technically but at the same time, thinking on my place in the world and my own relation to my surroundings and on a global scale. I'm left wanting more, not from the movie, but from myself, in a way.

Maybe I'm just over-thinking it. Check it out, either way.

I'm not sure if anyone has listed these yet but...

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (hilarious! Especially if you were a fan of 30 Rock)

Daredevil (did I really need to say this? Awesome.)

Generation Iron (A documentary on bodybuilding. Some of you guys may want to watch to get in tip top shape for some of the Daredevil costumes we're gonna see!)

Derek (another brilliant Ricky Gervais show)

I have more, but those are what I'm stuck on right now.

ok. im 3 episodes in on daredevil......I was hoping for so much more. im not even sure I will watch more... someone please tell me it gets ALOT better?!?! I grew up on the comics and it TOUCHES on the O.D.D. which was great, loved the dad and young Murdock but this isn't what I was expecting. this show, so far, isn't doing anything "new" or "exciting"........:unsure

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back