new ABC series 'Once Upon a Time'

Wow, last night definitely confirms the early season tag line of 'these aren't the fairy tales you know' or something like that.

These last two episodes are quite a fun ride! I just didn't like the David/Mary line much, all the murder suspect stuff.

did anyone else notice the wolf ring she wore in storybrook? I thought that was a nice little detail.

It looked like generic goth style ring so I didn't pay much attention to it. Now that you've mentioned it I tried to find any picture but alas, there isn't much on the web.

These last two episodes are quite a fun ride! I just didn't like the David/Mary line much, all the murder suspect stuff.

It looked like generic goth style ring so I didn't pay much attention to it. Now that you've mentioned it I tried to find any picture but alas, there isn't much on the web.

Who's afraid of the big bad wolf.
View attachment 87091

I do believe she's my favorite character so far. :love

As a flat out guess, i'm guessing the heart will be something that made it's way from 'the fairy tale world'. It didn't look like a storyville box, and Mary Margrets expression looked like 'i never did anything like that'.

Either that or a queen frame job.

Just watched the latest episode.. Finally there's some motion in the main story line. But I don't like the DNA results, it's just too slow and too predictable.

After today's episode I do agree the writer look suspiciously like older Henry.

Okay I have another evidence to support the future theory.. Of course you should watch ep15 first before reading any further.

(blanks instead of spoiler tag)

August (the writer) knew where the book was and took it before Regina tore down the castle. Then he took the pages apart and aged the pages before putting the book back together and return it to Henry. And in ep15 he gave Henry a hint to look inside the book to search for clues, which he PLANTED in the book. And he must be from the future otherwise he wouldn't know the Queen has the skull keys.

No one wants to talk about the Mad Hatter episode?

So... where did Mad Hatter go? My wife thinks he was thrown back thru the hat, back to wonderland where he still try to make the hat work. I'm not convinced but I don't have any explanation at all.

I do noticed something, it's child Snow White which was seen in the beginning of the episode. But you'll find out who she is, from the trailer at the end.

snow%2520white%2520storybook.jpg

I think he finally went back as well. The brief, though made out to be a lie, confession by Emma about the truth of the fairy tales might have triggered something.

What I want to know is who is playing the Queen of Hearts! She was intensely creepy!

I love this show. i like to miss a few every once a week and then watch them together back to back.

I'm not sure about the time travel plot with The Writer being Henry from the future, why would he flirt with his own mom when he first appeared. that would be weird lol. I like the idea that he wrote the book and could a grimm or something.

I think last night's episode had some big clues as to who he his. And Regina didn't know EVERYONE in the kingdom. The book had to come from somewhere. I think he is the original writer of the book. He added new stories that originally weren't in there but they just weren't pertinent at the time when he made the original book. But at least we know his motive now :)

He's totally Pinocchio. The reason why he's "dying" and needs magic, is because he's turning back into wood. Hence the brief scenes for next week's episode of Gipetto pulling Pinocchio out of a river.

Last episode was really great, I thought it was *his son for sure! I hope the story picks up soon, can't wait for the last episodes!

Throughout the whole episode the writers led us down the "he's the son" path.

About 10-15 minutes or so in I said that to my family. My ten year old daughter said "no, the son was at the party" - I saw him.

I haven't gone back to check but I think she was totally right!

CelticRuins - I love that idea!!

He's totally Pinocchio. The reason why he's "dying" and needs magic, is because he's turning back into wood. Hence the brief scenes for next week's episode of Gipetto pulling Pinocchio out of a river.

^^ This.
Still very interested on where Mr. Gold's son is... if it's true that this world has no magic, then it's possible that his son transported to this world, and is here somewhere, unaffected by the Curse. It was also very interesting to get the history behind the Curse itself...

It also seems that he can never tell a lie, and why he's being helped by the Blue Faerie ;)!

I'm going to have to go back and look at the party scene in order to find Rumple's son!

Also, I'm wondering if "higher power" characters aren't affected by the curse. The queen, Rumple, it seems the Blue Faerie...It could be that August isn't affected because he wasn't entirely human and was "blessed" by the highest power of the faeries...the gift of life??

All speculations of course. A while ago I thought he was Henry ala Back to the Future ;)!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back