Point Break (Post-release)

Re: Point Break remake is confirmed

Can I get the brain cells back that I lost because of watching that trailer?

ummm no you cant, you have to blame the guy who POSTED THE TRAILER. Im waiting for my coupon for a "free" custom duff goldman cake. not the B.S. cake at the end of PORTAL....... come on willie your slackin!!!!! lol :lol ohhhh yeah and i want strawberry filling in mine.....:D nuttin but love willie!! thanks for the heads up at the turd heading my way! ;)

lol, it's not just a turd, it's an EXXXtreme TURD.

Remember, "The only law that matters... is gravity."

A screenwriter wrote that.

I need a new profession.

I have heard of exactly two (2) people listed as being cast members, and one of them is probably only in the film for about 5-10 min. Everyone else is an unknown.

That article from Flavorwire is looking at Point Break as an old movie, when it was new it was ultra-cool. Sure, the haircuts may look silly today and it might be filled with cliches, but they weren't cliches back then. I thought it was a well constructed action-movie by Bigelow who was my hero at the time after the masterpiece "Near Dark".

image.jpgimage.jpg
Hello

I'm new here and I was wondering if anyone can make me the president Reagan mask from point break?
I will be willing to buy it at a reasonable price but I have been looking all over the interwebs to find these
masks, Sam Mcain did a really good job on making them but he passed away and "horrors sanctum studios"
does not make them anymore. So if anyone is willing to make something similar to that I will buy it.

Ha! Spotted James leGros in there who played Roach in the original. I have no interest in this other than any other cameos that it may contain.

Do you have a time hack? I have watched this several times and didn't see him.

See you in hell Johnny!!

- - - Updated - - -

The term itself "point break" is a surfing term.. I didn't see like, any surfing..

Miami Vice meets Fast & Furious.

Meh. Might be worth a Netflix if I can't decide on anything else some evening, but to be honest, it looks like a generic current actioner.

I'd rather go play Payday 2.

Side note: nobody does natural color timing anymore. WTF?

Although, for what it's worth, Payday2 is actually a lot of fun to play. No surfing, though.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back