My Darth Vader Helmet Collection

*Not set up properly or complete * Getting there slowly.

ESB Vader

excel1ll7.jpg

Maybe not the most popular choice on these boards but there is no denying how beautiful and accurate this helmet is (Lets not get too much into this debate) I'm just showing my beloved project which has created some interest:thumbsup .

There's no doubt it is a lovely lid.

I am wondering where the thread is that shows so much interest in your project, I must have missed it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Kahnt @ Dec 1 2006, 01:23 PM) [snapback]1369353[/snapback]</div>

I am wondering where the thread is that shows so much interest in your project, I must have missed it.
[/b]

:p I meant on other forums. I didn't mean to sound over confident or boastful. Humbly put a few people have Pm'd me. Editing that bit of my previous post so it's not taken the wrong way. Replaced MUCH with Some.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SithLord @ Sep 7 2006, 09:36 PM) [snapback]1315373[/snapback]</div>
great helmets, guys....I'm in helmet transition now...stuff coming and going :)

GH master

GHANHmM.jpg

JB V2 master....let this go recently

JBV2m4s.jpg

Some anonymous helmet :)

ROTSTSR.jpg

An ESB helmet I used to have...

SPFXESBlense.jpg

[/b]

Damn.

I'd sell a lung for that GH Master.

Here are mine (past, present and future - :lol )

SPFX ANH

ANH_SPFX_Vader_JRX_5.jpg

"Elstree" ROTJ

ROTJ_Elstree_Vader_Pic_3.jpg

SPFX ESB (I'm still waiting to get it in excitement - hopefully very soon :D )

SPFX_ESB_Darth_Vader_Helmet_1.jpg

Portumac ROTJ (sold this one again)

Vader_ESB_Pic_1.jpg

Rubies Deluxe Fiberglass (sold this one again)

RUBIES_Vader_ESB_Pic_1.jpg

Don Post Deluxe Fiberglass no. 322 ... I have not taken pics of this one, yet :rolleyes

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(darthvaderv @ Dec 1 2006, 10:11 AM) [snapback]1369373[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Kahnt @ Dec 1 2006, 01:23 PM) [snapback]1369353[/snapback]

[/b]

:p I meant on other forums. I didn't mean to sound over confident or boastful. Humbly put a few people have Pm'd me. Editing that bit of my previous post so it's not taken the wrong way. Replaced MUCH with Some.
[/b][/quote]

Didn't mean to imply anything, I was simply wondering if I missed something because I usually don't miss anything Vader related and was going to kick myself if I had missed something. :)

It's a bit like texting on your phone sometimes, some things can be taken wrong. All is cool, but it teaches me every now and then to double check what I put :thumbsup

Cheers

Here is a trooping shot of my current vader bucket, hope to land a GH or SPFX soon.

271726546_2f6dd3300c.jpg

Not the best, like the ones I drool over here, but still nice none the less.

My helmets are on page 2, but I thought I would post a few pics of the (formerly) raw spfx with the dome on. Maybe because the mixing of the different paints, the lighting can really change it's appearance. Think I posted these ones before, but here goes again....

PICT0032ctu.jpg

PICT0131ctu.jpg

Flash06.jpg

Since these pics I had left the cape chain and collar resting on top of the neck for a while. When I changed it back it had actually rubbed and scuffed the paint a little. I like the effect. :D

vaderv, your ESB Vader (the whole thing) is looking excellent. :thumbsup

Well I will join the fray. :)
Here are some pics of my Elstree ROTJ with a new paint job.

[image]http://www.picvault.info/images/119946_star%20wars%20items%20012.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.picvault.info/images/120000_star%20wars%20items%20010.jpg[/image]

Carl

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Infamous @ Dec 2 2006, 03:45 AM) [snapback]1369859[/snapback]</div>
Carl
[/b]
For some reason I cannot view these pictures... not even when copying the url's and pasting them into a new browser window... am I missing an image codec or something?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(darthvaderv @ Dec 1 2006, 07:07 AM) [snapback]1369324[/snapback]</div>
*Not set up properly or complete * Getting there slowly.

ESB Vader

excel1ll7.jpg

Maybe not the most popular choice on these boards but there is no denying how beautiful and accurate this helmet is (Lets not get too much into this debate) I'm just showing my beloved project which has created some interest:thumbsup .
[/b]

I must say what you have shown so far looks GREAT.

Excellent paint job on the Elstree

PnatheraGem excellent looking ANH, great brushed finished.

Thank you both for the compliments.

Another picture, bit blurry, hope to complete within the next month or two. Will post when finished. My main concern is the general set up (chest armor, shoulders, etc...,) I also need to alter the dome marginally. I'm getting ready for a stressful month or two.:thumbsup

1121ba0.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Infamous @ Dec 1 2006, 09:45 PM) [snapback]1369859[/snapback]</div>

I reposted the pics using a different service. Hopefully they can be seen.

[image]http://gallery.photo.net/photo/4569475-lg.jpg[/image]
[image]http://gallery.photo.net/photo/4569464-lg.jpg[/image]
[image]http://gallery.photo.net/photo/4569473-lg.jpg[/image]

Carl
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Infamous @ Dec 2 2006, 04:00 PM) [snapback]1370164[/snapback]</div>
I reposted the pics using a different service. Hopefully they can be seen.
[/b]
Very cool looking helmet you got there. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back