Breaking Bad Props

Ok, I guess I'm just an idiot? I can't figure out how to post an image on this thread? But.... What I intended to show you, my fellow Breaking Bad Junkies, was my great purchase of the day! Today I snagged a Duncan Royale Crying Clown! Took a while to find one but today was the day! (If somebody can tell me how to post a picture I'll throw one up here)

Capture.JPG
Click the circled icon and you can post a picture.

Hello my name is Roel and i am new to the breaking bad prop collecting scene but i have been searchin for a long time for the leather dufflebag that Mike uses as go bag. Unfortunatly i couldn't find it, does anyone know what brand it is or where i can buy it?
I'm sorry if my English has grammer faults, English is not my mother language.

-Roel500x1000px-LL-65b132bb_ScreenShot2012-08-29at104843AM.png

Well it's been really quiet here for a while, so I thought I'd add something new. I thought Skyler was underrepresented here in terms of prop replicas so I recreated this:

Skyler's "New Traditionals" Cigarettes, as seen in Breakage (S2E5), Hazard Pay (S5E3) and Felina (S5E16)

Mine:

(Crumpled toilet version)

QJUkkGX.jpg

(Clean version)

BTRYaGk.jpg

Screenshots from episodes:

bwRB31J.jpg

VoghXQq.jpg

jHaMSiZ.jpg

If you'd like the file, send me a private message with your email address and I'll send it along with cutting/folding instructions.

Stay tuned for more props very soon!

More Skyler stuff:

9akvRnJ.jpg

Skyler's "Danger: Entering Area 51" mug
, as seen in Fifty-One (S5E4)

Skyler's purple cigarette lighter, as seen throughout the series

Skyler's 1984 quarter, as seen in Cornered (S4E6)

(I know, that's kinda stretching the parameters of what can count as a prop, but hey, it's a memorable object from one of Skyler's significant scenes)

and, as seen in my previous post, Skyler's "New Traditionals" cigarettes.

(I prefer to display the crumpled, found-in-toilet version from Season 2.)

Screenshots from episodes:

fkBERHC.jpg

yoAPKzi.jpg

CcANGOO.jpg

7HNssaS.jpg

rnqqrsi.jpg

The lighter is a purple BiC lighter with the logo removed.

I recreated the "Area 51" mug design and printed it onto a label which I then stuck onto a blank white mug. If anyone would like my file of the design, please PM me your email address. You can print it on a label like I did, or find a good print shop to print the file directly onto a mug for you.

Last edited:
Not exactly props but Funko are realesing 10 different "Pop dolls".

Something different that can fill out your breaking bad prop shelves

194982d1401813678-funko-presents-breaking-bad-pop-1badpop1.jpg
194992d1401813678-funko-presents-breaking-bad-pop-1badpop2.jpg
195002d1401813678-funko-presents-breaking-bad-pop-1badpop3.jpgNice to see some new characters and variations

Mezco are also releasing 3 new coins

195012d1401817744-mezco-presents-breaking-bad-challenge-coins-series-2-3_1_4.jpg
195022d1401817948-mezco-presents-breaking-bad-challenge-coins-series-2-mzc_bb_coin_2014.jpg
vamanos-order.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back