Rarest prop replica (or real prop) you own

batfan10

Sr Member
It's kind of an oxymoron I guess but I'm sure there has been a few prop replicas that arnt made that much or had a small run.

I'd have to say that my Hangmans Joke poster would be my rarest. I don't know if they sold these because I never seen a poster related to his band or him not being in the crow makeup.

P1020756.jpg

Post your rare prop replica here

Last edited:
Re: Rarest prop replica you own

I so want the poster.. Been looking for ages for one..

My rarest I should have tomorrow.. It's the Harry Potter Vertebrae Candle from Noble.. I'll post pics when I get it..

While the Obi TPM has been replicated numerous times, the Anakin Starkiller version IMO takes the cake, and being that only twenty something of these were made, i guess that makes this my rarest replica. Though I'm not entirely sure if that counts.

My sideshow 60's Captain America Shield is probably my rarest one (probably?) It's an Artist Proof Shield.....so it's certificate is unnumbered. :)

750 Ever made. :)

Last edited:

Frostmourne is mine. Kind of rare only 6500 of these in the world and they are now officially retired by Epic Weapons.

p10100773.jpg

My TM/JRX Vader helmet. I think there were only 15-20 made and afaik the mold gets destroyed now.

One of my own, haha. Photo belongs to RKPeterson.

Attachments

• norm-4cc76ba920880-Dark+Knight,+The+(2008) copy.jpeg
    norm-4cc76ba920880-Dark+Knight,+The+(2008) copy.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 764

Rather subjective, but off-hand, here's what I think I have.

MR Enterprise Bridge Crew Sig. Edition.
MR Nimoy sig. ed. Phaser
MR LOTR One Ring of Sauron
Anderson Space 1999 Comlock & Stungun
SD Studios Golden Gun
Noble Collection LOTR Phial of Galadriel
Gold Plated Bracelet of Anubis
Dragon Ring from Sorcerer's Apprentice

Then I have the one I consider best of all - The Monkey-Head Cup from IJTOD ... made it myself, so it was free :lol

Last edited:

Hmmm....don´t know if these are really "rare", but at least I haven´t seen many of these floating around :lol

- IG88 blaster rifle
- Naboo S5 blaster (based on real C55)
- Naboo heavy blaster rifle (based on resin Calico)

Markus

I don't really have anything that is massively rare but I have a few bits that are getting hard to find.

RO72 with correct grips and rear threaded section to mount the stock to. It's made by Gun Toys not Umarex, it's the GT logo that is on the original prop.

Reasonably low numbered Sideshow Kroenen. Not low, low but in the 70s.

I'm not sure if this counts as replica prop but I have two converted Sterling SMGs/E11s with consecutive serial numbers.

I also have a two-screw Eagle Hengstler counter without "Hengstler" written on it which I'm told is now quite rare indeed, though I'm not entirely convinced.

At the moment its this . PP2 Fett helmet replica,(inside and out made to look like real one) painted using original vintage floquil paints even used vintage ducktape on the interior and original micro switch and vintage hard were),
Its the rarest because its a one of a kind, and I am quite happy with it

Last edited:

The rarest replica props I own are ones that I've made myself as one offs.

Puckmerrin from Flight of the Navigator (never seen this done by anyone else):
norm-4a6f880950382-Flight+Of+The+Navigator+%281986%29.jpeg

Baby Krite from Critters 4 (never seen this done by anyone else):
norm-46e83c1147f01-Critters+4+%281991%29.jpeg

Scale model of the Maitland's house from Beetlejuice (never seen this done by anyone else):
norm-4c2526b695ebd-Beetlejuice+%281988%29.jpeg

Shrunken Head Guy bust from Beetlejuice (this was created from a resin head cast, but I've never seen another of the resin heads finished, and I've only ever seen one other bust of this guy):

norm-4a64cecbaf73f-Beetlejuice+%281988%29.jpeg

Just posted in the wrong thread *facepalm*
I have a few limited edition figures, as far as my props go nothing that special or rare yet.

Last edited:

I have a casting of the hero Spindrift miniature from LOTG and the Flying Sub miniature that lauched from the large Seaview miniature.

The rarest replica props I own are ones that I've made myself as one offs.

Shrunken Head Guy bust from Beetlejuice (this was created from a resin head cast, but I've never seen another of the resin heads finished, and I've only ever seen one other bust of this guy):

norm-4a64cecbaf73f-Beetlejuice+%281988%29.jpeg

I love this fellow :thumbsup

I'm guessing for a licensed product it would be my Altmanns Biker Scout helmet for fan made it may be my Mystic head that is being made.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back