Rarest prop replica (or real prop) you own

Re: Rarest prop replica you own

My rarest prop ? mhm, it would be my Altmanns Luke pilot helmet. Limited to 500, and I don't even know if they produced the 500.

Think my Studio Probe Droid, as far as we know, only 25 to 30 were made. Hard to track down, and now ive made it stop motion with correct kit parts, just ices the cake.

lee

this is a good thread. I think for me it would have to be either my functioning Tricorder. the one made in limited supplies before the company, vital tech closed.

Hmmm..New it would be one of Ronculus A.I Teddy, only 5 were made and I know where 3 are.

Old probably one of my Trek TOS Nelson Phasers

You can't get more accurate or authentic than this. This is made by the same person who made the actual prop for the CCG. This design was later used by MR for their product ( I have an artist proof of that as well). It uses the same materials and is identical to the real one used on the card. It has the same blue blade that was made for the prop. At the time no one had purple LEDs and the color and effect altered for the card. I also created a one of a kind COA with 3 signatures which the builder signed and kindly got the other two major signatures as well. Signatures include Parks, Baksa, and Zahn.

This is 1 of only 5 exact replicas made by the original builder. These were not publicly known about because at the time the builder was worried about legal ramifications and only sold to people he absolutley trusted. Later the builder offered replicas for sale on his site but they had minor detail and sizing changes that differed from the prop used on the card of the CCG.

mymjsaber.jpg

maracert.jpg

Last edited:

Some Vader items where only just a handful were made behind the scenes.

Apart from that I would say items in low numbers such as the SL etc,etc.

Mine is either my 1/5 scale Robby jeep or my 1:1 scale working Robby calling device. Both are one of two built by master robot builder John Rigg.

Not exactly a replica but it's as rare as I can find and nobody else seems to know what it is however my best guess is it's a light cover from the cinema during the opening of the Star Wars EP IV-V-VI showings in London.

5415_116099701556_533921556_2850238_1889386_n.jpg

If anyone knows any more about this than I do please let me know, it's about 2 foot high and made from the same stuff that vac-formed Storm Trooper outfits are made from.

Brad you have many rare items. One of the reasons why I like your collection better than most. Another reason is your discerning eye for quality...

Examples are:
--BTTF RC controller
--BTTF toy car
--NT2 President's Book
--NT1 Eyeglasses and brick

Etcetera...

Maybe not completely one-offs, but rare nonetheless.

Do they have to be replica props, because I've got real found items from "A Christmas Story", and Two of these items (the radio, and the zepellin), I'm not aware of more than one other copy in the United states. I know of one radio in Canada, and the screen used prop at the ACS house museum, but even the house doesn't have the proper radio.

hmm, I don't have anything as cool and rare as this stuff, but I have to think now...

not sure which of these would be rare or rarest

ICONS TOS Klingon Disruptor
Dstines Alpha Comm
MR TOS Phaser P1 P2 P3 Body no electronics, but I added some new ones, since the one I got was the carcass and no guts.

and i don't know if this can be considered rare, but I was proud of it haha, A STIII SFS Phaser I built up with the AA/DST TWOK Phaser electronics. I have some other cool rare things, but they can all still be purchased as far as I know.

Do they have to be replica props, because I've got real found items from "A Christmas Story", and Two of these items (the radio, and the zepellin), I'm not aware of more than one other copy in the United states. I know of one radio in Canada, and the screen used prop at the ACS house museum, but even the house doesn't have the proper radio.

Why not. :) I wanna see those!!!

Not exactly a replica but it's as rare as I can find and nobody else seems to know what it is however my best guess is it's a light cover from the cinema during the opening of the Star Wars EP IV-V-VI showings in London.

5415_116099701556_533921556_2850238_1889386_n.jpg

If anyone knows any more about this than I do please let me know, it's about 2 foot high and made from the same stuff that vac-formed Storm Trooper outfits are made from.

Its a piece of a poster though the helmet is usually black ,,

Similar to Benhs1898, My ferry boat single detonator is my rarest prop. Other than the screen used ones, my scratch built is the only other one I've ever seen.

I have a couple of original Tribbles off the set of DS9's "Trials and Tribble-ations" And a a few set used DS9 Scripts & Call Sheets.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back