What Pepakura File Would You Like To Have Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an idea...... How about every hammer in the Thor corps.... i mean, Thors is done even the ultimate is done. But, what about the others beta ray bill's storm hammer, etc... That would be cool..........

cyber sub-zero pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. the full costume if we can. I want to go as him on haloween :)

I'd like to see some Wonder Woman pep files, unless anyone knows where I can find some? Which it would be greatly appreciated.

I have the Mr. Freeze files from Arkham City, I just don't have them turned into pepakura files yet. I also have his weapon, the only problem is the file parts are relly big so it's just taking time to make them. Jacob I think I have a couple WW files I'll have to look around.

I have the Mr. Freeze files from Arkham City, I just don't have them turned into pepakura files yet. I also have his weapon, the only problem is the file parts are relly big so it's just taking time to make them. Jacob I think I have a couple WW files I'll have to look around.
thanks can you send me the mr freeze files with the weapon when your done?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back