dexter watch

very strange, that stainless one for sale with the dex band, the seconds hand is not correct, it comes to a arrow but has a long thing point at the end of it and the other side doesn't have the little triangle with the little split in the middle, and the ends of the hands are neither straight on the end or pointed, and the back casing says waterproof, shock resistant and antimagnetic. just strange, possibly one that was built from other pieces and managing to score the dial? if so atleast it shows it possible they can be re-produced if you find the right parts. pinder had found another waltham with the same casing a while back.

****I just want to know, how the hell can this guy Murphyzp12 still be on ebay bidding on these walthams, he is the one who bought mine, didn't buy it as well as 2 others i know about, and now has the high bid of $998 on the one on ebay right now. i mean WTF?!?!?

I'm just finding it very interesting that its the same people over and over. One of these bidders is even a member here, that already has one... Hhhmmm.

i just don't see how they are still on ebay, i mean don't they get kicked off after a point if they don't pay for the items they buy? how is this guy still on there? i opened a case against him to get my final credit fee back, but when you do that you can't leave neg feedback.
i can't believe a waltham that was built with other parts and isnt the actual real deal is bringing over a $1000 right now!!!

wow $1,008!!!!!!!????? the buyer does have 4 feedback and all positive, almost makes me want to post up mine since its one that wasn't pieced together, but how good a grand sounds right now, i still won't sell mine, love it too much, and the condition its in im afraid i'd never get another of equal condition if i got another one at all. my one true prop i would never part with.

it'll be fine tyler, its actually a tough watch. as i've said i've worn mine daily and have yet to get a scratch on it. just gotta be careful

$1,000? You've got to be ****ing kidding me. I'm going to hunt down everyone that bid on that and flip their dining room tables.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

and the thing about that watch is it isn't even a genuine waltham 25 jewel, it was built, pieces put together, wrong seconds hand, wrong hands, wrong movement, and wrong backing. it said "shock reisistant, anti magnetic, and something else" the real ones say either just waltham or waltham automatic.
but that watch sold for that amount because it xmas time, too bad the bidder didn't know its not a real real one and wasted all that money on that, would be better off buying a gold one and replating it.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back