IRON MAN Mk.III Pep files - whos is the best?

Stewart23

Ok im looking for the best PeP files for IRON MAN MK.III
i started working on one and the thing does not have numbers and points to line up.

and please don't reply with "use the search" because yes there are great builds on RPF but when MOST people post about their build, they DON'T mention the source file or have a link to them.

thank you very much!

Well, i'm gonna say it anyway.. I used the search feature and typed "iron man mk iii" and scrolled down through various build threads until i saw the thread "DancinFools Iron Man Mark III Pep File Development." Took less than a minute to find.

I know there are lots of threads about it and if you don't know exactly what you're looking for it can be confusing. but its not hard :)

here is the link and yes these are the best and only mk 3 files worth building. Pretty much no one would dispute that. DF has done a fantastic job

edit- if your files don't show the numbered tabs, simply go to the 2dPatternWindow pull down menu in Pepakura, and tick Show Edge ID

to be fair, in his thread it shows a link to "IronMan2.pdo"

and the SHOW EDGE ID was on, guess who ever made it thought it was easy to understand

old thread is old

electraflier, ive seen you bump a few old threads lately, its frowned upon, so please check the last posts date before you answer it ;)
i get that you are trying to help, and that is good! but think about it, the last post in this thread is over a year old, if he hasnt found pep files by now, and hasnt started building, he probably wont do it now, now that you linked the files ;)

not trying to be mean, just trying to be helpful

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back