Art Asylum / Diamond Select TOS Phaser build with metal parts.

Another phaser im working on leaving everything the same except a removable handle .
1white handle build.JPG4 white handle build.JPG3 white handle build.JPGDoes anyone know what color the phaser is I have to touch up around female conection point ? You can see the philler.

Last edited:
Ya ive got another phaser in the mail . I have too cut off the handle inlarge it so the male conecter fits then rebuild it and paint it the brass color anyone know what color it is ?

Then i want to make this one of the five in the chargeing station.add_mkII01.jpgadd_mkII02.jpgadd_mkII03.jpg1st. one the hero upgrade im building .2nd. the white handle .3rd. the brass handle . 4th The MKIIA Concept Prop Kit seen here . 5th the wider older phaser same p1 p2 desighn just a little biger . all with removeable handles.

add_mkII01.jpg

add_mkII02.jpg

add_mkII03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have any of those old handles they cut off and want to donate them to my charging station project? I need at least ten for the charging dock im in the process of getting the male and female plug ends and need the old handles so i can alter them so the plugs fit . Any help in getting the old handles would be appriacated. At 6-13 dollars a plug it will take a while for me to get them all but im starting . Thanks Troy

Troydragons;

How many batt packs are you going to make that are rechargeable?

The reason I ask is that the chargers settings for charging are a minimum of 2 batts to a maximum of 6 batts hence the 2.4v-7.2v.

If you are going to be charging more than 3 handles( 6 batts ) you will need multiple chargers.

Last edited by a moderator:
just 1 my hero is the only one ,im going to use the charger you told me about and extend the led's with wires up to a certin point near the end where battery handle sticks out the power conecters will attach to the 1 female end within the holder itself.

Tony from Federation phaser sent me ten old cutoff handles for my project .I am in the prossess of building 2 right now need 8 more male plugs for handles and 2 male plugse for 2 more phasers .I also need 1 female plug for phaser and 10 more female for charging station.although in the charging station one side is handle charging and one side is type 1 phaser storage

Cool thanks....im thinking of only making 5 charging stations like on the original1.jpga.jpgyou can see here on 1 side charging dock for removable handles on the other extra p1s are stored .Here's the one im thinking of useing for the extra p1s non working though.prop resin p1 19.99.JPG Does any one know where i can pick up more of these?Or would the hallmark ornament be the right size?

Last edited:
im looking for one of those old fashioned round white push buttons that works . I need it for my shuttle craft phaser storage / charging station . You can see the button in the bottom half of picture. 2.jpg

I need some help with the wiring design for opening the storage unit im going to have the charger unit in there but not in its red case im going to remove the guts to extend the charging indicater led's where i want them ., so i want to connect some wires to where the plug comes in to the circuit board to a cell phone power converter/charger so it reduces the power from 220 to , i believe that servos are 4.5 volts which will open and close the storage umit. I want the one switch to open and close the door . is there anyone who knows enough about electronics to help me out with this ? will it work and how do i wire the switch to open the door with 1 push then close it again after im done?

Attachments

• 01006-x250.jpg
    01006-x250.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
I'm looking at my AA now, mostly because the sound is not quite loud enough and the LED is similarly uninspiring. But you see, I first watched Star Trek on a tiny B&W television with a poor image, so in my internal landscape the phaser was always matt black from head to toe -- quite possibly with that old radio-equipment wrinkle finish.

So what's closest to that in colors and finishes that are half-way authentic to the show?

I need some help with the wiring design for opening the storage unit im going to have the charger unit in there but not in its red case im going to remove the guts to extend the charging indicator led's where i want them ., so i want to connect some wires to where the plug comes in to the circuit board to a cell phone power converter/charger so it reduces the power from 220 to , i believe that servos are 4.5 volts which will open and close the storage unit. I want the one switch to open and close the door . is there anyone who knows enough about electronics to help me out with this ? will it work and how do i wire the switch to open the door with 1 push then close it again after I'm done?

for the open/close system you could do it like they did in the show, have a grip(assistant) to open and close behind the wall , LOL , just kiddin ya :p

I need a bronze handle phaser, I have checked Entertainment Earth, Ebay, Amazon and intergalactic trading post.... Nothing.... Any ideas?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back