T800 project

Ok, people have been telling me I need to get serious about my art and try and get my stuff out there.... So this is me giving it a go.
A brief history of me, For those who don't know, I'm a 45 year old self employed mad inventor/magician and while I hold no official qualifications, over the last 20 or so years, I've pretty much taught myself everything that has taken my interest, from magic to metallurgy and everything in between. My dream has always been to get to the stage where I can be making and doing the work I love and eventually not need to do the "food on the table stuff". I have to start somewhere, so I'm going to try to more with my videos by adding extras in the way of fact sheets, improvements to my website and just more content in general, I'd also like to get more feedback on the stuff/projects people would like to see me make and/or "can you show me how to do the __________ ." Type videos.
But.... I am asking you all to help out in any way you can and by sharing my work/videos/art around to as many people as you can, I have no idea who to talk to directly to get "noticed" and I'm hoping the wider community "out there" may get me going.
I'm Very open to suggestions if you have any thoughts.

Thanks Heaps
Jamie
Jaz Creations

Anyway.... First video for the new year and I thought I'd kick it off with a bit of a how to. Don't forget to check out the links for extra content and to help out the channel.

http://www.jazcreations.com.au/terminator/

Last edited by a moderator:
This one is a response video for all the people wanting to know how I go the fake fire to work, fairly detailed, so I hope it's not to boring, I've also add a setup drawing the additional content link.

I could not love this build any more than I do. Awesome job man.

As my Aussie friends would say, "this is heaps awesome!" or "I'm frothin' for that build mate"

So we are off to Supanova and I though I'd take him on a road trip though town, some of the looks we got were priceless. He was realy well recieved in Sydney and we had a lot of fun.

I'm so disappointed I didn't see it! I was there on the Sunday, but didn't end up swinging by that way. I would have recognized it instantly. Would have loved to have a chat with another RPF'er too.

I'm so disappointed I didn't see it! I was there on the Sunday, but didn't end up swinging by that way. I would have recognized it instantly. Would have loved to have a chat with another RPF'er too.
Sorry I missed you, thinking of doing Oz Comic Con sydney, maybe I'll catch you there

In this video I reveal the secret to the levitating the T-800 chip, as well as show an alternative for heavier things and then finish up with a smokey tip at the end, hopefully some useful bits for someone...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back