Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Found this gem online, and decided to make my own

View attachment 716648View attachment 716651

I'm considering selling a poster size version with quills on etsy. thoughts?
You cannot sell anything Potter-esque on Etsy without a written permssion from Warner Bros. Honestly you can get in trouble doing that.
As for the poster here are names of the fonts used on original - Decadence, Archive Antique Extended, Archive Antiqua Extra Condensed, Archive Roundface Script. Some parts are from old ephemera and just cleaned up (borders, numbering on the top below the logo etc.). Background isn't a font. It is from an old Italian book.

You cannot sell anything Potter-esque on Etsy without a written permssion from Warner Bros. Honestly you can get in trouble doing that.
As for the poster here are names of the fonts used on original - Decadence, Archive Antique Extended, Archive Antiqua Extra Condensed, Archive Roundface Script. Some parts are from old ephemera and just cleaned up (borders, numbering on the top below the logo etc.). Background isn't a font. It is from an old Italian book.

Thanks for the awesome feedback! I didn't know that about etsy. Interesting because there is so much potter stuff on there

Been a lurker for some time here, (love this forum!) but thought I would finally contribute my share. Most of these were redone in illustrator so they're pretty sharp and are pretty much print ready. Hope they will be of some use to some of you. Cheers!

View attachment 716958View attachment 716959
Welcome to the forum and great job! Although originals used Archive Thermo, Goshen, Gideon, Blackoak and Archive Salibsury Script fonts. Also some more references for Weasleys beauty products:
6ux8O9n.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I stumbled across this spot yesterday while looking for some unique things for my sons 10th birthday in July. I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all the contributors for all the amazing work you have done here. I couldn't comment individually on each thread, but I wanted to just take a minute to say how amazing all your work is. There is no way I would have been able to make any of these things, but I am so excited to put together this party. Thanks again!

Decided to bring something new to the universe. Newspaper that durmstrang students read (written in russian, sorry):
durmstrang1.jpgdurmstrang2.jpg

Title - dark magic (person who studies/reads about)
Tagline - no apologies, a superstitious monstrosity

Headline 1 - russia won the first wizarding world war, but britain won’t admit it
Headline 2 - who threw 3000 galleons of kvas in the sea? no liquor for feydor trolovski
Headline 3 - Baba Yaga visits hogwarts to celebrate 2000 anniversary. But don’t mention the 200 she gained since
Headline 4 - sabotaged kidneys: dark magic? 3 women talk about their encounter with Kochei.
Headline 5 - Arctic foxes, better as companions than fur coats?
Headline 6 - Potion for curing american sympathizers
Headline 7 - Written spells where all the cursive letters look the same

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back