Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hello Monkey540. Great post on the Howler. Do you have folding instruction for it? I've re-created the label and note, but don't know how to fold it. Thanks.

Sorry, this didn't post where I wanted it to.

Hello Monkey540. Great post on the Howler. Do you have folding instruction for it? I've re-created the label and note, but don't know how to fold it. Thanks.

Sorry, this didn't post where I wanted it to.

If you mean this one:

IMG_8162_zps3deb7814.jpg

I'm sorry, but I didn't actually make it Ramiel is the creator. I haven't seen him around here in a while, I hope he comes back and does more HP stuff :)

Attachments

• IMG_8162_zps3deb7814.jpg
    IMG_8162_zps3deb7814.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone, I collected the pictures of weasley products I could find from the photos and all, I think that'd help many collectors to get an idea about the items. I marked some of them red, for those items, I don't have any file to print for the boxes. So if anyone has files for any of those, please share, that'll help my collection to grow. The green marked ones are those which I haven't seen anywhere as actual boxes or products thus I have no idea how they look. If anyone has any picture of them, please share. Thank you.View attachment Untitled-1.jpg

Many of these aren't Weasleys products nor even props made for films.

These aren't Weasleys products (from top left to bottom left):
-Honeydukes bag
-Fizzing Whizzbees
-Weasleys betting slip
-Cauldron Cakes
-Exploding Bon-bons
-Honeydukes crackers bag
-Blishen's Safety Matches
-Bertie Botts beans
-Fudge Flies (not even an original graphic)
-Pumpkin Juice
-Shoc-o-Choc
-Tooth Splintering Strongmints
-Sugared Butterfly Wings
-Black Pepper Imps
-No Melt Ice Cream
-Glacial Snowflakes
-Peppermint Toads

As for the reference photos, I got loads for all of these. And there are about 200 mote labels that you haven't included in the photo ;)

Many of these aren't Weasleys products nor even props made for films.

These aren't Weasleys products (from top left to bottom left):
-Honeydukes bag
-Fizzing Whizzbees
-Weasleys betting slip
-Cauldron Cakes
-Exploding Bon-bons
-Honeydukes crackers bag
-Blishen's Safety Matches
-Bertie Botts beans
-Fudge Flies (not even an original graphic)
-Pumpkin Juice
-Shoc-o-Choc
-Tooth Splintering Strongmints
-Sugared Butterfly Wings
-Black Pepper Imps
-No Melt Ice Cream
-Glacial Snowflakes
-Peppermint Toads

As for the reference photos, I got loads for all of these. And there are about 200 mote labels that you haven't included in the photo ;)

SO these aren't weasley products. OK. What about the betting slips? those seems weasley stuffs. Sorry, I am a bit confused. I saw them together with other weasley products from the tours.

Raptor98 These are all the Weasley items I have labels of. Try looking in the list I'm my signature, there are lots there. You seem to have mixed up Weasleys' and Honeydukes Items on your list. Also try searching for pictures from the studio tour, they have a lot of Weasley props on display in the paper prop cabinet.

weasleys4.JPGweasleys3.JPGweasleys2.JPGweasleys1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
(Ignore. Sorry, I posted this wrong.)
Did you ever post these? I would like to carry a few around in my Gringotts Bank Notes I got from Universal. Thanks.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a pdf of the Advanced Potion Making book? I don't find it on this site and not on the internet in general... It's for a birthday

Hey everyone!

Has anyone managed to make a replica of Regulus' Note from inside the locket? I've managed to get the cup from Noble and thought this would be great to go with it.

Thanks!

Thought some of you might like to know that the Wizarding World of Harry Potter has new boxes for their Cauldron Cakes.

http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/2017/06/12/universals-new-cauldron-cakes-magical/

Good they updated them but still they are extremely inaccurate :/

- - - Updated - - -

Hey everyone!

Has anyone managed to make a replica of Regulus' Note from inside the locket? I've managed to get the cup from Noble and thought this would be great to go with it.

Thanks!

Yeah, that one is quite easy to do since it's just a font but never gotten a scan of the replica note so can't make one.

Here are some screen captures, Hogwarts Express luggage tags and poster from Quirrell's classroom. As you can see, the tags are different than seen in books and more.
And, the note from R.A.B.

Attachments

• luggage tags.jpg
    luggage tags.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 163
  • Quirrell's Classroom.jpg
    Quirrell's Classroom.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 172
  • rab.jpg
    rab.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 153

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back