Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hello - I'm hoping someone can help me. I am doing a Harry Potter display for my school library and I want to make some fake Hogwarts books by covering old books with new covers printed out from here. (by the way thanks to the amazing people who share their work for others to use). If I click on the pictures on the first post it takes me to Photobucket - can anyone tell me how I then go about copying the printables to put into something like Publisher so that I can resize them to fit the books I have?
Many thanks

Hello - I'm hoping someone can help me. I am doing a Harry Potter display for my school library and I want to make some fake Hogwarts books by covering old books with new covers printed out from here. (by the way thanks to the amazing people who share their work for others to use). If I click on the pictures on the first post it takes me to Photobucket - can anyone tell me how I then go about copying the printables to put into something like Publisher so that I can resize them to fit the books I have?
Many thanks

Hello. If the links are still working there should be a year icon and just click it and hit download. What program do you use?! I use illustrator. Open a new document with the entire book dimensions including spine and a bit extra to flap them in in the inside. Once that's done you place the image into that art board by finding the place or insert depending on which program you use

Sent from my iPhone using Tap

This thread has been the most amazing source of eye candy for me the past few days. Your work is spellbinding! I work in a boarding house and we are planning a Harry Potter Movie Marathon weekend this winter and we are going to decorate the house like Hogwarts. There will be many photos and I thank you in advance as I am using so many of your beautiful paper prop designs. I do have one request that I hope someone can help me with - I am looking for a hi-res photo of the Fat Lady (Dawn French, please) to put on our door. I want to print it life sized (or as large as possible) but I can't find a good source. Anyone have anything? I'd even be happy with something that would print decently on an 11''x17'' piece of paper.

Hey everyone, I went to a local prop museum, and low and behold, they had a Dumbledore's Will, titled the Original Dumbledore's Will, Not sure if it means it was production made, but maybe not actually seen on screen, but it's got some noticeable differences to what we are used to seeing. Here are my pics of it in it's case:

IMG_0910_zpsahpbkgsp.jpg
IMG_0911_zps81idxlii.jpg
IMG_0913_zps0hwwqun6.jpg
IMG_0912_zpsipiwhdrn.jpg
IMG_0916_zpsrn3t6n24.jpg
IMG_0917_zpsloxrlrvs.jpg
IMG_0918_zpsof7wywdg.jpg
IMG_0919_zpszpd80wu8.jpg
IMG_0920_zpsseb4goyc.jpg

The things that threw me, were the size, looks more like 8.5" x 11" rather than 8.5" x 14" and the wax seals are very faint.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back