Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hey!

As a person who has large portion of HP related books (not Graphics book sadly) I must say that would be overwhelming for us.

Scanning book very clean takes time and as that book has over 100 pages it would take A LOT of time.

Scanning every page of Artifact Vault took me a week and I didn't scan it very clean.

I think that better option would be asking for flip through video of every page so you would request some page you need.

Also remember - reference is real treasure these days. It's not that easy to get scans either.

Sorry for long post.

Kajetan

Re-hi,

Undoubtedly ... this person has plenty of time ... that she makes him by theme/parts/props or by number of pages (10 to 10, e.g., I do not ask suddenly !) ... I just ask a very charitable soul!

Follows

PS : For the book entitled Harry Potter : The Artifacts Vault, I'm going to have it in October in my country (France) and I would make clean and appropriate scans and I would share!

Hey!

As a person who has large portion of HP related books (not Graphics book sadly) I must say that would be overwhelming for us.

Scanning book very clean takes time and as that book has over 100 pages it would take A LOT of time.

Scanning every page of Artifact Vault took me a week and I didn't scan it very clean.

I think that better option would be asking for flip through video of every page so you would request some page you need.

Also remember - reference is real treasure these days. It's not that easy to get scans either.

Sorry for long post.

Kajetan

@Mooniteman
I went to WB Studios a few weeks ago and I took this picture. In your work, on the left, the second from the bottom bug has a different number of legs than the Studios' one. Hoping to help! Your work is so great! :)

P_20160705_113301.jpg

Hi, folks !

I call it to those who have the book intitled "A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films"! Would you have the kindness of soul to redo a scan of aforementioned whole book in very clean if possible a way? I know that a generous person has already made it, here, but certain scans are fuzzy/blurry...

A Huge and incommensurable thanks in advance to this person!!!

Magically

Follows

Hi!
I can scan some pages for you if you are looking for something specific.

Like LorduDesign said, scanning all of the pages would take to much time, sorry.. but I made a quick flip through video!

A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department (flip through)

Password: potter

Hi!

Like LorduDesign said, scanning all of the pages would take to much time, sorry.. but I made a quick flip through video!

Hi,

Yes, me me doubted but what you propose is already extremely generous from you! When I made my request, I didn't know what be exactly in the aforementioned book there, with your video, it's different: I am going to be able to you ask for the fact that I shall like that you scan ^^

- A scan of three pages of introduction of Moira Squier
- A scan of the Knight Bus Table and speed dials (priority)
- A scan of the OWLs examen
- A scan of pages from Spellman's Syllabary
- A scan of Gringott's Bank Teller and Deposit Slip
- A scan of Martin Migg's comic
- A scan of two London's maps
- A scan of Beard Bag's Add
- A scan of two Tolipan Blemish Blazer's Add
- A scan of Dumbledore's writing desk
- A san of graffiti in Divination classroom (priority)

Thanks you very so much !!!

Follows

PS : You have plenty of time to make it, only those just mentioned there in "priority" that I shall like quickly having if possible?!

Hi!

Kreacher, I just wanted to ask where you were able to get this book from? I don't see it on Amazon or any place like that. Is it a special edition printed from MinaLima?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mooniteman
I went to WB Studios a few weeks ago and I took this picture. In your work, on the left, the second from the bottom bug has a different number of legs than the Studios' one. Hoping to help! Your work is so great! :)

View attachment 651180

That is fantastic! Thank you! I've been to the WB lot a few times, but didn't realize this was there. That is the clearest version of that book I've seen online.

I can update what I've got (when I'm less lazy)

Also it's odd that it appear to says nothing on the spine.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back