Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Just what I was looking for BFD, thanks for sharing. I made the back I while a go but wasn't satisfied.

Im gonna try your labels on the two bottles I have.

Glad people are liking the sparkling spell water labels.

@wooze: as always, looking forward to seeing your work when finished.
@Sonicfreak: those bottles look very close indeed and should do the trick nicely. Thanks for the suggestion...;)
Bear: good to hear from ya and looks like you were able to slide a witty comment in after all...:lol

bfd

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome job on the spellwater label bfd! I've always liked that one. I bought mine from "juno" here on the board a while ago. She had the labels printed on vinyl I think and they were affixed to the same type of bottle used on the original....which unfortunately I'm not sure what kind of bottle it was originally.

@BFD how's this look for a jar for the instant blackness powder?

20141115_163006_zps5bhmzxvw.JPG

I realize it's not as dark as the noxzema or vaporub containers, but they are glass, and I would think things in the HP universe would likely be glass over plastic.

BTW, if anyone is looking for someone to do any custom labels in vinyl, I have a friend/propmaker who can make it happen, he also does chrome gold, and now chrome silver colours.

Hi there monkey, IMHO once you put dark powder or granules in the jar, it would look darker anyway, and I think the label would really pop on the blue so yea, I'm sure it would work fine.

bfd

Hi there monkey, IMHO once you put dark powder or granules in the jar, it would look darker anyway, and I think the label would really pop on the blue so yea, I'm sure it would work fine.

bfd

Sounds good these jars are at Micheals in the Christmas section, not sure how blue is christmasy but oh well.
So, where am I supposed to find sand now? lol. I'm in Edmonton now, nothing but snow for awhile. I think you are still in the positives right?

Sounds good these jars are at Micheals in the Christmas section, not sure how blue is christmasy but oh well.
So, where am I supposed to find sand now? lol. I'm in Edmonton now, nothing but snow for awhile. I think you are still in the positives right?

Blue for Christmas does seem a little odd but...wait a minute, didn't some old singer have a song about having a Blue Christmas...oh yea...it was ELVIS...:cool

Yea Edmonton got hit hard and early with winter this year I'm afraid. But on the bright side, it's still well above 0 and no snow here on VI...(well, bright for me I guess :D)

bfd

Good one, also, I guess it's kinda a snow colour. Oh well.

I'm going to get my buddy, to print the label for me on vinyl, I'd prefer a bit more permanent of a label. Gotta make up a list to see what I want done, definetely the bottled water and darkness powder.

Its really nice to see this thread still going strong. I popped in a few days ago to say hi but my post was moved to an off topic forum. Hope you are all doing really well :) Miss you guys, I just cant keep up with this thread! :(

Hi Hinky!!! So great to hear from you :D It's amazing isn't it? A thread you started so long ago and it is still going and producing some great things!!! There are still a few of us "old timers" here. How have you been? I hope that you are still doing some "Harry" things. It's tough to kick the Potter habit LOL. Please don't stay away too long :)

Its really nice to see this thread still going strong. I popped in a few days ago to say hi but my post was moved to an off topic forum. Hope you are all doing really well :) Miss you guys, I just cant keep up with this thread! :(

Hinky, good to see you again.:):thumbsup Nice to see your still kicking around.:D

Okay, so here's the first of the Gringotts Signs at the WWOHP. The second image is the reference photo of the actual sign. I "leatherized" the edges on my version and added a little aging to the background. It's setup to print out on legal size paper.

Gringotts Poster - Secure a Vault Sign small bfd.jpg gringotts-bank-sign1 red.jpg

bfd

Attachments

• Gringotts Poster - Secure a Vault Sign bfd.pdf
    512.7 KB · Views: 408
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back