RPF First Look: Norway – “Hoth” filming locations

Thank you for posting, really nice.
And thank you for 501st pic. Looks cool with the Snowtroopers :)

I have been with my sandtrooper in tunisia, which was a nice trip, too

More on the RL/501 trip last year.

Espen, the desk clerk, greeted them with a white cap he removed from a glass case on the wall. “Welcome Jedi!” he announced as he pulled it onto his head. The Jedi trio examined the cap with awe—it was a rebel soldier’s hat worn during the filming of the Hoth battle scene in THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK. The prop remains the hotel’s lone souvenir of its affiliation with the science-fiction masterpiece.
Oh yes, that hat got passed around between everyone in the group. :lol I think I must have been the only person who touched it who did not put it on.

This got me thinking ... The hotel just had it laying in a corner of their display case with a lot of unrelated stuff. Perhaps we should get together a few guys and give them a head in the likeness of Harrison Ford or Mark Hamill to display it on ...

When was this trip made?
several 501st members went last year in costume
29276_383637018962_615883962_4056878_213355_n.jpg

This is one of the greatest pictures ever shown on the RPF. That's my opinion at least. I'd love to see more pics of this shoot!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back