The Amazing Spiderman (Reboot) Costumes and Wardrobe

Hey guys! In ASM2, Peter have any time Levis 511 Scraped Neppy jeans?

View attachment 349429View attachment 349430View attachment 349431View attachment 349432
Who have this jeans?

These are the jeans Peter wears in that scene, and throughout much of the film. Levi's/Nike 511. As far as accuracy goes though, I'd say that the denim you've posted is a close enough match.
LEVIS_NIKESB_003.jpgLEVIS_NIKESB_005.jpg

These are the jeans Peter wears in that scene, and throughout much of the film. Levi's/Nike 511. As far as accuracy goes though, I'd say that the denim you've posted is a close enough match.
View attachment 349802View attachment 349803

Woah. I didn't notice that before, so there were two washes that were worn in the movie; the middle and the jean on the left of the last picture?

peterandharry.png

( the jeans here are lighter than other scenes)

Also does anyone have these jeans? I mean they were sold in 2012 or so, but, like someone posted a page ago or so, was anyone able to get one before hey sold out? If no one does I'm pretty sure there are some good alts out there such as the jeans posted before. The color seems like a dark indigo or something of that sort.

Last edited:
Woah. I didn't notice that before, so there were two washes that were worn in the movie; the middle and the jean on the left of the last picture?

http://k8monstrscloset.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/peterandharry.png

( the jeans here are lighter than other scenes)

Also does anyone have these jeans? I mean they were sold in 2012 or so, but, like someone posted a page ago or so, was anyone able to get one before hey sold out? If no one does I'm pretty sure there are some good alts out there such as the jeans posted before. The color seems like a dark indigo or something of that sort.

Sorry, I should have been more specific, I don't believe that the two darkest, undistressed styles featured in the second picture were screen worn, I posted that pic to give a better look at the unique leather patch.

Yes, some of the 511 denim posted here such as the "scrapped neppy" are very good alternatives (if you didn't see the patch, you probably wouldn't even know).

You can still find some of these around at online boutiques/skate websites. I see them pop up on ebay quite a bit, though unfortunately, they are a bit pricey.

Sorry, I should have been more specific, I don't believe that the two darkest, undistressed styles featured in the second picture were screen worn, I posted that pic to give a better look at the unique leather patch.

Yes, some of the 511 denim posted here such as the "scrapped neppy" are very good alternatives (if you didn't see the patch, you probably wouldn't even know).

You can still find some of these around at online boutiques/skate websites. I see them pop up on ebay quite a bit, though unfortunately, they are a bit pricey.

Yeah, I looked around, but they are quite expensive. At least now, I have an idea of what kind of wash I should be looking for if I see any.
Thanks!!

Has anyone found a website that sells the Oliver People's Larrabee and still has it in stock? I'm aware of the cheap replica mentioned awhile back but I just want to be sure if anyone has the real deal.
Thanks!

And one more thing, if I were to speak with the cosplay sky people about the vince jacket, what would I need to tell them besides measurements? I mean, I heard people saying that in order for them to get it right you have to talk with them about it. I'm kinda shaky about buying after looking at some people's pictures of it.

Last edited:
Has anyone identified the navy striped crewneck sweater or shirt that Peter wears during the montage at Gwen's grave? He wears it with the black Carhartt jacket and beanie.

Just random! But if anyone wants to buy a TASM Peter Parker replica backpack I have a thread specifically for them if you want to purchase! :D You will be so happy!

Alright Mr. Im too good for your bag. Link me to a Slacker then.

- - - Updated - - -

No one has the correct bag! Not you, not me,not anyone! Andrews bag was the bags Jansport created on its first runs which was the "Originals" version of the navy slacker! The ones they were recently selling was the updated Slacker. You know. Incase you didn't know my "Not the right bag"!

- - - Updated - - -

People spend hundreds on a bowl wrapped in yarn and call it a web backpack. Im here selling accurate Jansport bags the best it can be so please no bashing. Im here to help out people with cosplays and make a living. Sorry I cant sell my bag at 35 dollars after all it take to make one.

- - - Updated - - -

No one has the correct bag! Not you, not me,not anyone! Andrews bag was the bags Jansport created on its first runs which was the "Originals" version of the navy slacker! The ones they were recently selling was the updated Slacker. You know. Incase you didn't know my "Not the right bag"!

- - - Updated - - -

People spend hundreds on a bowl wrapped in yarn and call it a web backpack. Im here selling accurate Jansport bags the best it can be so please no bashing. Im here to help out people with cosplays and make a living. Sorry I cant sell my bag at 35 dollars after all it take to make one.

You might want to try visiting some stores for backpacks. I was out at the mall a few months ago when I found a Jansport store with the slackers still very much in stock. And "Andrew's" bag and the ones sold "recently" are the same. The slacker is a recent model, and Jansport stopped producing it too soon for there to be an updated version, although I would be more than happy to take a look at any evidence that says otherwise. :)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Umm, the Slacker used in the movies was very much in stock when filming photos were published. Plenty of people got their hands on them. And I dunno where you're getting this notion that they created two or more incarnations because once they were out of stock, the only ones that showed up were deadstock sold in bulk off of Jansport warehouses like the ones recently sold on ebay.

Also those web backpacks are not made of "yarn", it's a mold hand tooled by the guy who started making those. Which is a lot more work than sewing nylon straps onto a backpack. Normally I avoid this kind of thing but when you start insulting other people because they don't want to buy your product you can kindly step out of the thread.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back