My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival : The Godfather

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - Lone Ranger, Stargate Atlantis + SG1

Great additions to your collection,Alan ! Love the Lone Ranger and Tonto !Where did you get the Texas Ranger badge ?( he asked enviously LOL !! )

Regards,
Gary

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - Lone Ranger, Stargate Atlantis + SG1

Very nice Alan, the world is yours chico.

Hey, where did you get that Goa'uld remote?

Cheers Gary & Andrew :)

... and in reply to both of your questions ..... ebay ! :lol

nice alan why don't i find anything like that on ebay :(

really nice finds!

Alan,
I must concur with my learned colleague from Belgium,really nice finds ! I never see anything nice like that either.Good job,Alan !

Regards,
Gary

As always...impressive! You need a Jaffa in there to guard it all :p

Many thanks dear friends; your kind words are much appreciated :)

Hello Alan ;)
Where did you get the hand of the jaffa from the Stargate Movie ? Is it original or copy ?

My avatar has my exact reaction. I am in total awe of you're collection.... Absolutely amazing.

Thank you 2keepandbear :)

-----------------------------------------------

Markpoon's Game Board from the movie "Jumanji" arrived yesterday, and I will part quote what I said in the JY thread :

Oh.

My.

GOD !!!!

Mark, you not only hit this one out of the ballpark .... the ball broke free of the earth's atmosphere :eek:eek:eek

I have been staring and examining it since I got it.

I can flaw NOTHING.

It is perfect.

In every way.

I had the firm intention of weathering it ....... forget it, even the paint job is fantastic & I'm leaving it exactly as it is.

I have no words regarding the quality of every single square inch on this beauty.

Saying that it was well worth it all round is a gross understatement.

Hats off to you Mark, kudos, well done, congratulations, and most of all, thank you so much for undertaking this project :cool

I showed it to my wife in the evening, and I totally agree with what she said :

"That is not a prop replica, its a piece of furniture !"

Being made from African Mahogany, it sure has the weight and quality to qualify as such !

On to the pics (lots ... and lots of them :lol), which I took in totally natural light.

I simply opened the blinds to the left of the room and clicked away.

j1-979x665.jpg

j2-973x660.jpg

j3-967x656.jpg

j4-969x658.jpg

j5-964x654.jpg

j6-962x653.jpg

j7-959x651.jpg

j8-960x651.jpg

j9-960x651.jpg

j10-962x653.jpg

j11-960x651.jpg

j12-960x651.jpg

j14-959x651.jpg

j15-955x648.jpg

j16-964x654.jpg

j17-962x653.jpg

j18-959x651.jpg

j19-957x649.jpg

j20-960x651.jpg

j21-963x653.jpg

j22-963x653.jpg

j23-965x655.jpg

j24-962x653.jpg

j25-969x658.jpg

j26-970x658.jpg

j27-963x653.jpg

j28-962x653.jpg

And I made space for it to be displayed closed or open :)

j29-960x651.jpg

j30-965x655.jpg

j31-963x653.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Jumanji

Nice addition mate.. You've added some real nice pics since I was last around.. *Kicks dirt* Hate you!! :p

OMG! That Jumanji game is amazing, nice addition Alan! (y)cool I love the "I Robot" head, :love how did I not see that before? I was in awe of this collection I suppose and didn't notice it. :facepalm

The Jumanji board is nice. One tip though - the centre ring needs rotated so that the 4 channels in it line up with the 4 paths leading to it. :thumbsup

Nice piece !
By the way love what you did with Atlantis ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Nice piece !
By the way love what you did with Atlantis ;)

The Jumanji board is a thing of beauty. Even the various reflections in the dome look cool. Awesome prop :)

Alan,
That is one beautiful piece ! I have to agree with your wife,it is indeed a piece of furniture.Kudos,Mark !!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back