Bimmer's Movie Props - Current WIP: Batman Begins Suit (PIC HEAVY)

Bimmer

Sr Member
With the upcoming comic book movies this summer, i decided to combine two passions of mine.. Awesome movie props and 3d modeling. I've been working on these models on and off for a while and others only in the past few days. Some of them with the intent for pepakura while others are meant for 3d printing.

The pepakura models are almost done just not unfolded yet. Expect an update and link for those in the coming days.

Pepakura Models -

Links -
Thor pep: Coming Soon
Captain America pep: Here
Batman Begins batarang pep: Here
War Machine pep v1(a bit small, scale up if you plan on wearing): Here
War Machine size Tester: here

[...]

Thor Hammer (Movie version Mjolnir)
in 3 pieces - handle, capstone and the head

1-4.jpg

3-3.jpg

4-2.jpg

5-1.jpg

Captain America Shield (Movie version)
36 inch diameter
1-1.jpg

2-4.jpg

3-4.jpg

4-3.jpg

Batman Begins Batarang (also available in 3d printing)
9 inch width - More accurate version 2 coming soon

1-6.jpg

2-5.jpg

War Machine Helmet -

WMRender5.png

WMRender.png

WMRender3.png

WMRender2.png

3d Printed:

Green Lantern Movie Ring -
currently size 10. More to come soon.
Comes in 2 pieces that can be ordered separately (for different materials if desired) or together.

I have not ordered this yet so i cannot 100% verify of the size 10 and of its quality. I will update with pictures and info when i do order!

1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

Last edited:
Re: GL, Thor, Cap, Batman, Iron Man Props COMING SOON (pic heavy)

Really nice buddy. ;) I think I'll have a go at that Cap shield when it's all ready. :cool

Thanks, I'd love to see that! haha.

Also, i somehow knew you'd be the first one to post here :)

Thanks fin :)

Alright, update time! Captain America shield is done now. Updated first post as well as here
The shield is 36 inches in diameter. So plenty big!

Thor Movie hammer coming next. Probably tomorrow.

edit - i lied. Begins batarang is here. 9 inch width. Version 2 will have the bubble shaped center.

double edit - If anyone has a request for a prop (preferably comic/movie related) feel free to drop a PM or post here! [...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: GL, Thor, Cap, Batman, Iron Man Props (pic heavy) Links updated!

The batman model has been removed as per request of the person who commissioned the suit. It may be available at a later date and time, but that is to be determined

Last edited:

you're a modeller now... since when?

well, gotta admit, amazing work :)

haha thanks STEALTH

I've been tinkering and messing with 3d models for a while, but really started doing some of my own stuff over the summer. And just recently been working a lot on my own stuff.

Last edited:

Wow, this tuff looks amazing! The ring looks great! I really need to work towards getting one.

I was given permission to post my progress on this, so here are some updates on a commissioned Batman Begins suit for use with pepakura. Its been difficult to find references of certain areas, but overall i am extremely happy with how its coming along and can't wait to see it assembled.

This has been the most intense and detailed model I've ever done.. Keep in mind this is still VERY much a WIP

Early progress
BeginsRestart1.jpg

BeginsRestart4.jpg

BeginsRestart5.jpg

BeginsRestart9.jpg

BeginsRestart19.jpg

BeginsRestart23.jpg

BeginsRestart29.jpg

BeginsRestart30.jpg

BeginsRestart31.jpg

And i found a free file of a non movie accurate cowl and threw it on there for effect. It got me REALLY excited about the suit even though its not a perfect cowl. I'll be doing the cowl later on, probably after the leg armor.

BeginsRestart28.jpg

For more pictures of other random angles you can check them out here

If anyone wants to throw some reference pics of really any part of the suit my way, feel free :)

Comments/criticisms are welcomed and encouraged! i want this as accurate as possible

Re: Bimmer's Pepakura Movie Props - Current WIP: Batman Begins Suit

alll this stuff looks awesome.
that war machine helmet looks promising
i cant wait to pep it when its done.:)

The first version of the War Machine helmet is done. There are links at the top. Its a little small so build the test sizer file first and then rescale accordingly on the real file

This stuff is just amazing. Been working on the shield and its turning out great. Really looking forward to the Mjolnir. Any new progress on that?

That batman begins armor is looking neat! I can't wait to see the final product.

This stuff is just amazing. Been working on the shield and its turning out great. Really looking forward to the Mjolnir. Any new progress on that?

I'd love to see some pics of the shield if you can manage :) Mjolnir has just been a pain in the butt to unfold, so i've been putting it off. I might go back and edit the model a tiny bit to make unfolding easier.

That batman begins armor is looking neat! I can't wait to see the final product.

Thanks! Yeah i'm anxious to see it done as well!

Little update on the armor - I got the spine mostly done. Still a few tweaks to do
BeginsRestart32.jpg

BeginsRestart33.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back