Rick and Morty

For Rick I suspect it's just an excuse to have something very difficult to obtain to keep him going?
But how hard could it be? Couldn't he just go to some other universe that has tons of it?

People are selling supposedly nineteen-year-old sauce packets on eBay now ... :facepalm

Some old lady from an episode of "Hoarders" is now holding up her packets and yelling at her grandkids... "SEE!!??!?!? SEEE?!?!?! you wanted me to throw these OUT!"

fullsizeoutput_a35.jpeg

Rick lived in Walter White's house.

I honestly never had the szechuan mcnugget sauce when it was out. Since Rick is a bit of a *******, what if he's intentionally Rick Rolling us by claiming how great the szechuan mcnugget sauce was? Clearly he knows he's a character in a show (breaking the fourth wall many times). The Season 3 premiere was shown online during April Fools Day. And, like I said, Rick's a ******* and knows how to set up cruel jokes with a slow burn. What's more slow than getting fans hyped up over szechuan mcnugget sauce, but to ironically have them not aware of how horrible it may actually taste?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had tasted it... Hated it. But I was a young kid back then.

Yeah leaning towards he knows it's crap, since he should be able to just go to a universe that has oceans of it.
But wouldn't Morty know how easy it might be for him to do that?
if it's that unique to one universe and time, then they need to establish that.
Though Nathan Bug guy was enjoying Rick's memory of the flavor, then again he's a bug guy that might like crap.

Yeah leaning towards he knows it's crap, since he should be able to just go to a universe that has oceans of it.
But wouldn't Morty know how easy it might be for him to do that?
if it's that unique to one universe and time, then they need to establish that.
Though Nathan Bug guy was enjoying Rick's memory of the flavor, then again he's a bug guy that might like crap.

Exactly! And since Rick clearly knows that he's on a TV show, he clearly is messing around with the audience, knowing that fans would take his word for it and try to start a campaign to bring it back (which from what I've read, it's being considered now due to the season premiere), even though it may taste like crap. He's messing with us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The sauce is way to distract the alien.

Remember, Rick was in a machine that could read his thoughts an memories (even if they needed to be guided). He fooled the alien with the false code or whatever, and actually sent a virus to their system. He planned it all along. If you pay attention, the memory of his wife's death probably isn't a real memory, because when the bomb portals through, it kills the wife AND the daughter.

But his daughter is clearly still alive.

I think it was planned all along, and he kind of verifies this in his rant to Morty at the end of the episode. It was all planned to get rid of the government, Jerry, and possibly even the other Ricks at the Citadel. Just like the standoff with the fake gun was planned.

Although, it's interesting to think that he picked a crappy sauce so the alien, who probably eats dung, would enjoy and get further distracted.

Watched it again. Seems I was right about the sauce.............until the rant at the end. That dude seems to really want that dipping sauce! I guess he cannot just portal to a world that has tons of it. Maybe it tastes like **** in every universe? Maybe it's just his unicorn. Maybe the writer was stoned when he wrote it.

Confusing. Confusing, but entertaining as hell.

How long before we hear of someone food poisoning themselves trying decades old sauce???

Kinda makes you wonder who in the hell keeps sauce that old anyways.

I mean, I have a drawer where we keep McDonalds ranch sauce and stuff. I once opened up the Burger King zesty sauce that we had in there, and it was solid from being so old. And that mighta been months old, not decades.

Someone on ebay is gonna buy one, then the thing will be a solid brick or something.

This episode made me pull the trigger on the first two seasons on Blu Ray.

It's been shown at 10 every night this week on Adult Swim & I've ended up watching every single one of them.

This episode made me pull the trigger on the first two seasons on Blu Ray.

It's been shown at 10 every night this week on Adult Swim & I've ended up watching every single one of them.

Yeeeeah...I've watched it like 14 times now, too.

My wife thinks I have something wrong with me.

The show being on every night this week actually put my dad off watching any more of the series. As for that sauce I'm sure someone kept it, people kept 25 year old bottles of crystal pepsi back when you got a glass 12oz bottle. Little idiots are drinking it as a challenge and driving prices up for folks who just collect 80s and 90s stuff.

The show being on every night this week actually put my dad off watching any more of the series. As for that sauce I'm sure someone kept it, people kept 25 year old bottles of crystal pepsi back when you got a glass 12oz bottle. Little idiots are drinking it as a challenge and driving prices up for folks who just collect 80s and 90s stuff.

So your dad's TV only gets Cartoon Network?

No but he's a fan of American dad the other shows that adult swim preempted to put it on. It just seems pointless to show the same episode for an entire week.

I don't have a TV so I've totally missed out on this show, but I found the latest episode on youtube and gave it a watch.

This show is absolutely BONKERS! I LOVE IT!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back