Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Ok guys on a different note I wanted to compare the different styles of Hodgmans. Thanks to Iamjwpc I landed a pair of Hodgmans size 9 without the indentation. This allowed me to compare the two shoes side by side. (With indentation and without) -- The screen used ones did NOT have the indentation and I have found why. I did all measurements with the same shoe side (Left foot) on both shoes and I have compiled comparison pictures along with a measuring tape to show the difference.

In quick summary, a pair of size 9's without the indentations gives a 2 inch lift to your height. The size 9's with the indentation give approximately only a 1 inch lift to your height. The length of the shoe is approximately the same but the shaft (distance up and down starting at the heel) is a little larger.

Take a look:

k9i7me.jpg

2qir7k4.jpg

10zaa68.jpg

ere96p.jpg

21nr0gm.jpg

24fimm9.jpg

2lcxqo8.jpg

23hw0u0.jpg

x5cysy.jpg

287jdrb.jpg

2ur2ucn.jpg

Hey D00R, any word on the custom track pants idea?

I was in goodwill yesterday and found these odd track pants that look like Tyler Durdens
The tag said boathouse custom made.

I wrote them today asking if they can custom make the track pants since I found a pair they make that look like his but not entirely. The stripes aren't the same, but they had a stitch across the legs and the pants were thicker than track pants.

Im waiting to hear back :)

Im so up for ordering a group order.

I just saw the Movie Jacket and Hole leee shhh!! AWESOME!

Last edited:
On the subject of Hodgman's, there is another variation that exists. Mine have only two ribbed things at the top of the shoe, not three. I couldn't tell you what kind of lift they give though – an inch was my first guess, could be more like an inch and half or even two though.

I was in goodwill yesterday and found these odd track pants that look like Tyler Durdens
The tag said boathouse custom made.

I wrote them today asking if they can custom make the track pants since I found a pair they make that look like his but not entirely. The stripes aren't the same, but they had a stitch across the legs and the pants were thicker than track pants.

Im waiting to hear back :)

Im so up for ordering a group order.

I just saw the Movie Jacket and Hole leee shhh!! AWESOME!

Sweet! I would definitely be down for a pair.

Nice pics smirkingrevenge!

LOVE to see pics from this beauty. I never had let them go... I was the second owner of this costume.

ALSO: What nowbody knows about the "x-mart" jacket is, that inside the jacket (in the sleeve lining) is in White letters written "ORIGINAL" (i think with a roll pen) Did you notice that smirkingrevenge?

And on the FOX COA the item is called: "Screen worn Red Leather Blazer by Tyler Durden" ;-)

Xmart and I were looking for it but we couldn't find it. If you know where it is let me know and I will tell him. He doesn't post on this forum.

Glad you liked the pics. It was a surreal moment in my life and took me a while to realise what I was seeing as I didn't quite believe it until it sunk in. Hense the unusually large smile on my face. :)

Tom.jpg

Here is the only pic i took with the jacket i worn it. Not a good Picture, but you can see how the collar looks like by wearing them. :)
Yep, the backside of the collar is felt & the back of the pockets is the same lining as inside the jacket.
I also remember the few red Color spots on it :)
thank´s,
Tom

Man tb79 that looks epic on you! How did you come about the jacket and do remember how much you paid for it at the time? Surely we can get this replicated now with all the pics and info we have. If the owner is taking it to JL then he can replicate it and we can all own it, no?

Yeah thats my thoughts too. I emailed jonathan last night but no reply yet. He must be busy.

Glad you wore the jacket Tom. I would have done that too. Probably would have trashed it accidentally though.

Like soul said, there are no images of pitt wearing the xmart jacket in the film. The collar is a big tell and of course, the flap pockets

Hahah soul! Where do you get these pics lad! Amazing find!

About the jacket- is it the same one on page 20 of this thread?

Hahah soul! Where do you get these pics lad! Amazing find!

Most of those pics came from Premiere Magazine, an editorial they did on Fight Club. A couple are candids of Pitt at LAX. This is more of a WWBPW ensemble. I don't think Durden would actually ever wear denim jeans.

I think the collars look close personally. Pit wears his very wide in the film, not with buttons done up which is why the collars arnt as horizontal along the bottoms edge.
This pic the collars look bang on the same..

http://www.filmjackets.com/FILM_JACKETS/FIGHTCLUB/FightClub007.jpg

To my eye, the screen cap reference image above is a closer match to the JAL jacket on display in Phoenix.

jacketcompare.jpg

And if that isn't convincing enough, a further away shot also reveals the straight pocket flaps on this jacket for this scene.

14b.jpg

jus' sayin :p

- - - Updated - - -

Great job soul. You never let us down man! Lmao

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 112
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 101
Guys, there are absolutely no images and no evidence to support the theory that there was more then one jacket used in the film. I know there is talk about several jackets being made but there is no real evidence of this. Only two jackets are confirmed through physical evidence, xmart's and the jacket seen at the exhibit

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back