New Star Trek TOS Phaser coming November 2014

Finally spent an hour messing with mine.

What an awesome Piece.

Everything works fine on mIne, the sight raises so easy like butter, Dilythium chamber opens smooth and easy, just a well made Prop.

From the announcement to the release THIS is how Licensed props should be released.

Thanks so much Richard!

Must agree the price and quality are amazing i love mine i wont use the remote function but its there as a bonus :)

Finally spent an hour messing with mine.

What an awesome Piece.

Everything works fine on mIne, the sight raises so easy like butter, Dilythium chamber opens smooth and easy, just a well made Prop.

From the announcement to the release THIS is how Licensed props should be released.

Thanks so much Richard!

Whoa...

Functioning trigger? √
Rapid Fire mechanic for single fire effects? √
Hold trigger to maintain phaser beam? √

Replica of the year!

And the case. I think every replica company should adopt the packaging method. It's just terrific!

Got my phaser from ST.com and I have to say they did an amazing job. This is the first phaser replica/toy/model/remote I have not been disappointed in and I have had a lot of them, from the 1970's Remco phaser that looked like a blow dryer to the Master Replicas overweight and overpriced "Oops the production model doesn't look like the prototype" phaser. This one looks and feels right and the electronics are terrific. Great job by the Wand Company.

Last edited:
Yeah, for $119 I am totally in. Anyone have an opinion on the VOLUME of the sound? I was never happy with the MR sound output despite the big speaker.

Apparently the sound volume can be adjusted, but I haven't read that part of the instructions. Just out of the box, it sounds nice and loud to me.

k

Ugh...

*checks again and again*

Hmm. I seem to be having some slight problems with the emitter. The barrel no longer moves the emitter forward or backwards. Have I done something wrong?

Ugh...

*checks again and again*

Hmm. I seem to be having some slight problems with the emitter. The barrel no longer moves the emitter forward or backwards. Have I done something wrong?

we have our 1st emitter breakage.................... did you overtighten it in the in or out position and now it stops moving,, did you feel a snap or pop ?

same problem with the MR phasers

we have our 1st emitter breakage.................... did you overtighten it in the in or out position and now it stops moving,, did you feel a snap or pop ?

I did not hear a snap or pop, but it's possible I may have over-compensated on rotating the emitter. I didn't fully stop, it just felt like rotating the barrel had a bit more resistance. So there's your warning. Do NOT move the barrel the moment it gets tougher to turn.

My price went from $142.15 shipped from Star Trek Shop to &119.44 shipped from ThinkGeek. Needless to say, the Trek Shop order got cancelled :)

Question: how did you cancel your Startrek.com order? When I poked around, looking to cancel my order and buy instead from Thinkgeek, I read that orders cannot be cancelled once made. Instead, buyers can "refuse delivery" or something like that, in which case the item gets shipped back to Startrek.com and a refund is then issued.

Question: how did you cancel your Startrek.com order? When I poked around, looking to cancel my order and buy instead from Thinkgeek, I read that orders cannot be cancelled once made. Instead, buyers can "refuse delivery" or something like that, in which case the item gets shipped back to Startrek.com and a refund is then issued.
Normally you can't cancel, but mine was a pre-order so it was ok. All I had to do was send them a message.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, for $119 I am totally in. Anyone have an opinion on the VOLUME of the sound? I was never happy with the MR sound output despite the big speaker.

If I had more disposable cash I would have bought two!!

mine should be here tomorrow or Saturday from st.com. I may just get 2 more from tg.com and make a phaser drawer like in the shuttle craft.... You with me redshirt?

I just wish someone would bust one open.:) my ultimate goal would be clearing out the body for a twist plug. and keeping the FX functions If possible.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back