I found this old display case

Wildunc1

I found this old jewelry store display case at a second hand store. It's a perfect fit for my Efx Vader Legend. I was about to pull the trigger on an acrylic case which was going to cost about $150. Couldn't believe I ran across this display case for $69. You never know what you'll find.

I finally got around to installing RGB LED lightning inside my Vader display. They're remote controlled. I thought I'd share.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 238
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 231
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 273
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    680.2 KB · Views: 216
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah indeed ... very spooky lights too ... and might I inquire ... you keep the best liquor and secret stash for his respirator under lock and key beneath him? ;)

Chaim

I found this old jewelry store display case at a second hand store. It's a perfect fit for my Efx Vader Legend. I was about to pull the trigger on an acrylic case which was going to cost about $150. Couldn't believe I ran across this display case for $69. You never know what you'll find.

that is a terrific find and at an amazing price!!! I need to keep my eyes peeled for such a thing for my ROTJ Vader bucket.

Wow it is a perfect fit. Nice!

Ive got a couple of great cabinets at second hand stores. You have to keep an eye out all the time and after awhile real gems come along. :)

Beautiful display case, and the lighting makes it look sinister! I think this trumps an acrylic case, hands down.

That's a very nice find. Wood is a good thing; it gives character and is not sterile like plain plexiglass. No offense to plexiglass owners, of course. ;)

I love it!
I looks like something in a hideout where you open up a closet and there's Vader's suit and Helmet, kinda like what you see in the Batman movies.

Maybe something in another universe where Anakin would sneak off and put on to go do Sithly deeds before the duel with Obi-Wan:lol.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back