FREE PEPAKURA Star Wars,Predator,Halo, BattlestarGalactica, pacific rim,...

Re: Free starwars Rogue One pepakura files

I agree I can't wait to build one of these. On a side note here is my finished little Phasma.
IMG_1932.JPG

Yes! Been waiting for this! My friends wont be seeing me much for a couple of weeks.

I have a question about the scaling of the armor and helmet. Is it scaled for a particular height? I'm 6' 2" , but fairly skinny (about 180 lbs). I started with the shin armor and I had to scale it up by 10 percent. And even then it still doesn't fit all the way around my leg.

Any help on scaling would be greatly appreciated, as I don't want to get through the pep process on the entire armor to realize it is too small or too big. Has anyone finished the pepakura stage that can tell me what scale you used and how tall/big you are? Also I'd assume the helmet will fit pretty much an average head size?

Well the thing is that every body his body is scaled differently. You will have to go through that process. Once doing it a few times you'll know your propper dimensions.

Also I added alot of files to the list.

Wich files would you love to see added??

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back