My 1880's "Tombstone" inspired period costume

Star Wars Chick

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
When Brak's and I were in Tombstone this past October, while looking for stuff for his costume, we came across this lovely dress that was hand made by a seamstress at the Oriental. We finally got around to taking some pictures this evening and I thought I would share.
vintage_mirax.jpg
vintage_mirax2.jpg
vintage_mirax3.jpg

Why, hello you dusky-hued, Lady Satan. :love

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to add one posed with a Deringer (or other proper ladies pistol) Mirax. :)

Other than that this is your usual stunning photography/composition/subject etc!

SAS

You need to add one posed with a Deringer (or other proper ladies pistol) Mirax.

SAS

Trust me... we have been looking! Unfortuantely, Mirax likes all those really old and really expensive pistols.... she can't settle for a cheapo replilca... :lol

Thank you all very much for the kind comments. I'm really looking forward to getting a chance to actually wear this in Tombstone for one of their many events.

That looks fantastic. I can't wait for Art's dead on Ringo...you two are really going to be a pair.

Hey, I actually have a real Derringer but the firing pin has been removed. Black body walnut grips and it's in fantastic condition. If your interested in it drop me a line. I'm not looking for any cash for it just maybe a small trade.

Back