Han Solo Compac Scope Super 4x31 - a question

The Greedo Killer scope was a japanese manufactured Compac Super 4 X 31 scope. My question was if it is possible to unscrew the right "bell" or does it have to be cutted off.

I have two scopes very similar to the greedo killer scope, one is a tasco one is a bsa both are identicle to each other the length is about right also for the gk blaster, there is only one bell. I believe these were airgun scopes 4x10 if not mistaken, last one i bought was $10 us at a swap meet, sometimes they are on sale at kmart for $11

There is no second bell on the correct scope.
The correct model is a Compac Super 2 1/2X

The Parts of Star Wars information is out of date.
The 4x31 has the exact same body as the correct scope. The second bell just screws off.

The 4x31 has the exact same body as the correct scope. The second bell just screws off.

I was going to post that I knew YOU knew the correct model... and that the real deal has a small front lens from the factory.

As for the 4x31... I have had two... and the one I have on my GK...I lathed down the large from bell to be accurate to the 1 1/2x front. So it's about 99% accurate.

So yes... the large front bell can be taken off and modified.

Thanks to everybody for the help. Now my sight is clear:thumbsup
If anybody have the correct scope for sale or a familar one, drop me a pm.

Here is my original. This has the actual lens on the front end and not just another bell removed.

compacsuper-big.jpg

new-cs5.jpg

new-cs4.jpg

new-cs2.jpg

and this is the resin copy that I am currently making. :)

gk_new_scopes2.jpg

I also have these parts as well, if you just need them to finish a scope you have

cs_parts.jpg

( I am casting them in black onyx resin now as well :)

How long has this info been out? Can't believe I missed it.

How much are the 2 1/2 scopes going for?

As much as any other or more if enough people see it who know what it is.

I I just picked up a second 4x31 lower priced because no one else noticed it. But the last one there was a bidding war and it went super high.

Last edited:
Thanks

I just picked up a 4X31 last week from ebay. But then I read this about the 2 1/2X.

Curios how high did the bidding war go for the 4x31?

Thanks

How long has this info been out? Can't believe I missed it.

How much are the 2 1/2 scopes going for?

I don't remember how long it's been since the info was discovered, but I bought mine over 3 years ago.
The correct variation is super rare. I think there are only a couple on the board. No idea what price they'd bring.
Adamata might have been the first to find a 2 1/2 and he sells resin copies. The windage knob base on his is slightly inaccurate though.

Quite a price jump on the 4x31 from $75 to $482.77.

Maybe it's time to list my spare 4x31 on eBay. ;)

I hunted for 16 + months and asked around to borrow one, even offered extravagant security deposits.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back