Finding that "textured Mylar"

I really like that Alkor stuff, just in general.

Where can I score some of that?

Hey Dann,

I have that stuff. But it really doesn't look right. As I mentioned before it's very inaccurate. If you want some anyway, please send me a PM.
By the way, it's better to reply with a quote or a mention (@Dann) if you want somebody to reply. I just saw your message by coincidence. Sorry if I sound like a smart***!

I don't want to go claiming to be a hero or anything... but...

http://www.barlowstackle.com/Lure-Tape-Silver-Hammered-Texture-P3278.aspx

tape.jpgtape2.jpg

Thanks for posting! The squares are the same size, it's embossed the same way.....it may just be it. I've ordered a quantity to compare to the lightsaber I have in my cabinet

The amount I got for the $3 price is enough for several sabers. If it is lure tape I'm sure it's available at fishing sites/stores everywhere. I found it by total luck googling "textured tape" by picture.

If it works you can thank me with another sweet edge card! I plan to really milk Roy though... ;)

The amount I got for the $3 price is enough for several sabers. If it is lure tape I'm sure it's available at fishing sites/stores everywhere. I found it by total luck googling "textured tape" by picture.

If it works you can thank me with another sweet edge card! I plan to really milk Roy though... ;)

SWEEEEEET!!!

I love this over the regular mylar tape. The type seen on screen always made it look a bit cheap in comparison. That's why I always kinds preferred the ranch saber. Kudos for finding it!

tape1.jpgtape.jpgShipping is a little high, if anyone needs some I'm sure there will be a post in the JY in a week or two with someone selling their extra.

I just picked up the last of this that someone had. I will compare the two when I get it and see how close they are, I think this is the closest I have
seen

sorry for bad second pic, no flash galaxy note .

Thanks for clarifying Seth! I'll remove the link until I confirm.

Can't wait to get home so I can compare this with my old stuff. I think its going to be really close.

Last edited:
"Prism" is usually a hologram tape, not an actual pressed texture. But thanks for reminding me this chain exists. I think there's one in the burbs I am going to check out to see what they have on hand.

Hi guys! What an awesome find! However the website is not letting me order because I'm in Puerto Rico (which is nonsense. I never have any problems ordering). I was hoping if any of you that are getting the tape would be willing to sell me enough for one saber. Shoot me a PM if you can help me on this one.

Thanks in advance!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back