Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

Is the cloak supposed to be there to disguise him from photographers while walking between sets maybe or is this supposed to be a production shot...?

From the article sounds like the cloak is not part of the onscreen costume.

- - - Updated - -

http://makingstarwars.net/2014/09/concept-art-luke-skywalker-fighting-new-villain-front-millennium-falcon/

Last edited:

That new stormtroopers face looks a lot like the face of the main villains in falling skies just in helmet form

Falcon1.jpgMy link didn't work, here is some concept/pre-production art potentially.

Reminds me of this...

I love that poster... I wasn't early enough to have gotten the "Revenge" edition of it, but I got (and still have) the "Return" version that I (or my mom back then!) got from our local drug store. It stayed pinned to my bedroom wall for quite a while until it got rolled up and put back into its plastic sleeve where it still remains to this day. Memories... :cry

I love that poster... I wasn't early enough to have gotten the "Revenge" edition of it, but I got (and still have) the "Return" version that I (or my mom back then!) got from our local drug store. It stayed pinned to my bedroom wall for quite a while until it got rolled up and put back into its plastic sleeve where it still remains to this day. Memories... :cry

I still have my original Hilderbrandt from 1977 and a mint poster of the Death Star battle from the double LP. :)

I still have my original Hilderbrandt from 1977 and a mint poster of the Death Star battle from the double LP. :)

That is so cool! If I'm thinking correctly, I have an original Hildebrandt, but it wasn't original to me; I got it off Ebay years ago but it's like it has been with me forever. It's kind of purple-ish with Luke and Leia in the foreground and some of Tatooine and the Jawas... And I also have the 1983 Star Wars fan club poster of the Death Star and some Imperial and rebel craft in the foreground... Another of my favorites! :) I'll see if I can find some pics to post...

@ Bryancd; 4 new Clone Wars episodes!!!! Hurray!!!!! It is too bad the animation is just in the early reel form stages but I"LL TAKE IT! four complete episodes! WOOT!!!!! apparently fourth episode shows as 00:47 but it is a full 20min ep.

http://www.starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Last edited:

Correct on the Hilderbrandt, and this is the LP poster, it was from ANH. The best part is the Falcon is shown 3 times.

Attachments

• 5685838306_9d1cccbc39_z.jpg
    5685838306_9d1cccbc39_z.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 147

It that chrome trooper supposed to be a photo? It definitely looks CG to me. The artificial look of the hood with no folds, the ultra shininess, lack of any grain or artifacts that I'd expect from a photo, especially if not an official one.
Excuse me if I've missed something, as I just woke up. :sleep

I like the basic design though, just as I liked the other SW:VII trooper helmet.

Correct on the Hilderbrandt, and this is the LP poster, it was from ANH. The best part is the Falcon is shown 3 times.

I have that too, but unfortunately you can faintly see the X's & scribbles from where I reenacted the battle with a marker. Dumb kid...
It's currently awaiting a new frame bracket to hang on the wall in my son's room.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back