RPF Sculpture Contest - JUNE/JULY - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!

Re: RPF Sculpture Contest - JUNE/JULY

LAST DAY FOLKS! Posts submitted after midnight PST will not be considered for judging. Please refrain from adding any pictures after this time until judging is complete.

Good luck everyone!

We have a winner folks!

Congratulations to our final winner: bonsai

There were some astounding entries this round, a few with near perfect scores, however this rabbit nailed the first unanimous perfect score of the entire competition!

rabbit small.jpg

You should all be very proud of your sculpts folks, not a bad one among them! Thank you for making these contests so great! :)

rabbit small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

That's the one I chose! amazing sculpt! Great competition all around thanks RPF and all the contestants. Hope there's another one soon :)

Dirty Moose Design

Congratulations!! bonsai, your work is amazing!

Thanks for a wonderful contest! It was an honor to show my work among so many talented people!

We have a winner folks!

Congratulations to our final winner: bonsai

There were some astounding entries this round, a few with near perfect scores, however this rabbit nailed the first unanimous perfect score of the entire competition!

View attachment 365029

You should all be very proud of your sculpts folks, not a bad one among them! Thank you for making these contests so great! :)

Oh dear! I can't say how happy I am right now I never won anything, and it's my very first scultpture competition! Thank you. There were some really good works. I am truly honored

Oh dear! I can't say how happy I am right now I never won anything, and it's my very first scultpture competition! Thank you. There were some really good works. I am truly honored

Well deserved. :thumbsup

Art should be contacting you shortly about your prize!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back