007 GOLDENEYE Game 'GOLDEN GUN' --Game Prop Replica--

Andymac84

Sr Member
In the meantime when I was looking for 'barely close enough parts' for my own replica of Francisco Scaramangas GG I was goofing around a bit and tested some methods of assembling parts I already had in my drawer with no need. Not accurate in any way, but I kinda like it for its simpleness. I also wouldn't call it finished yet.

Functions: You can pull the trigger. The cigarette case can be opened. The barrel can be removed very quickly.
What do you old school gamers think?:)

Last edited:
The scaling of the barrel looks pretty far off, I like the concept though, looks very good.

Thank you ZN. Yes it is. As stated above it was only a test to try some assembling methods before hunting for some parts. The parts above cost me nothing at all. I had them all picked up a long time ago.
In the meanwhile I was collecting some more 'accurate' parts for another one. All parts are Colibri so far. All made in the 70's. It's not the correct lighter, but a cheap pick up at a low cost. The case/handle otherwise is close to the real one. Not a 100% match but it'll do the job. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back