Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Post-release)

Good grief. Sorry about that but it's one of the other reasons I just let myself be spoiled as you can make it to the one yard line and then fumble and it was all for naught. Instead, for almost 24 months I was able to enjoy this movie as it came together, so thats the better value proposition for me. :)
Everyone has a different way of enjoying something. I like seeing it unfold before my eyes. When the characters do.

Don't get me wrong, I expected han to die. Mostly because ford was so enthused about this. And I know how he feels about the franchise. It was the right move for solo. I didn't know about his relationship with ren.

Out of curiosity, when was it confirmed for you? Was there an actual spoiler about it?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

As an aside, my wife can't handle tension in film. Sometimes she reads the wiki ahead of time just so she can enjoy the film without the anxiety

Everyone has a different way of enjoying something. I like seeing it unfold before my eyes. When the characters do.

Don't get me wrong, I expected han to die. Mostly because ford was so enthused about this. And I know how he feels about the franchise. It was the right move for solo. I didn't know about his relationship with ren.

Out of curiosity, when was it confirmed for you? Was there an actual spoiler about it?

I want to say that became a rumor sometime during the spring and really came together during the summer.

But how would they have hid that? Not have Harrison do any press? He's the biggest name in the film.

Oh I don't think they did anything wrong, even including him in the trailer. Some people want to know. Some even need to know or it will take them out of it.

Honestly, they did nothing wrong as far as I'm concerned. Neither did you...i knew you guys were discussing it and I knew where. It's on me whether to avoid that or not.

My complaint was with people like those astroboy encountered, plus one dumb one who was coming out of the theater as I went in and pulled a Homer Simpson.

No no no !

Kylo is the one collecting body's !

He puts Han (ironically) into carbonite and Hang's him next to Vader's helmet .
With a little sign that reads " I love you son"
And of course he replys " I know " every morning as he leaves for his busy day filled with wity threating/banter with Hux and grovel/complaing with Snoke.

Last edited:
Yeah, I sure hope they make Kylo a little less of a weenie in the next film. Is he a bad ass? Is he a brown-nosing sycophant? Is he a child throwing tantrums that kill people and ruin perfectly good equipment? I think we need a little more Vader and a little less Weenie to carry the Villain part.

Yeah, I sure hope they make Kylo a little less of a weenie in the next film. Is he a bad ass? Is he a brown-nosing sycophant? Is he a child throwing tantrums that kill people and ruin perfectly good equipment? I think we need a little more Vader and a little less Weenie to carry the Villain part.

Yeah, but you have to consider how strong a genetic trait being whiny is for the Skywalker family...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm not sure what some people were expecting out of Kylo Ren. He isn't supposed to be a new Vader, as much as the character himself may want to be. He's a Vader wannabe and that was entirely by design. He's imbalanced and psychotic but whiny is not something I got from him at all. I think you could argue he's a bit emo but considering his circumstances, I don't think that's too out of place. He's hardly the first movie villain to throw a tantrum. He's what Anakin should've been, as far as I'm concerned, and far better acted.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back