OdiWan72´s prop family

Re: My evergrowing blaster family...ESB EE-3 ADDED!!!

Very cool! I love the Fett blasters.

I've been trying to find a P9S and they are expensive here. All H&K stuff is expensive actually.

Very cool! I love the Fett blasters.

I've been trying to find a P9S and they are expensive here. All H&K stuff is expensive actually.

Thanks.

The P9S is pretty common and goes around 300 Euro for a near mint specimen.
A deac´d one is close to 500 Euro these days :(

Markus

Re: My evergrowing blaster family...

Very nice. where did you get the base for the stormtrooper? Most impressive blaster collection I have ever seen!

Mike

Awesome Collection!What is the base of the stormtrooperarmor?

If you want to manage the import, I can try to hook you up with a seller of a life firing P9S

Markus

Thanks for offering, but I'm going to look a little more around here. They have a local show every month and I've only seen them there so far. I'm going to try a few other places because I think it's the same few guys.

That Bowcaster is going to be amazing and your collection and work is mind blowing. I remain on the hunt for that Horton,...one day I'll have a Bowcaster,

Re: My evergrowing blaster family...Update 06/24/2014!!!

Well...since I am currently reduced to collect instead of actually BUILDING stuff, here´s an eye feast for you blaster lovers ;)

Got a nice, big ´n´heavy box today:

Let´s start to open it....slooooowly:

...giving a small preview of its contents:

...here they are:

...two more L2A3´s for my arsenal :cool
The trigger guards are bent, but I am already discussing this issue with the seller :(

...this should give me enough Sterlings to build all the identified E-11 variations as seen on screen :cool

...along with the other "display L2A3" and the untouched MGC sterling I have in my glass cabinet:

...and the small arrangement of L2A3 related blasters I already built and have on display

STERLING GALORE BABY!!! :D

Markus

Will post these pics in the Greedo blaster discussion/ build thread as well, but here are the parts I collected for my very own Greedo AND the Jawa VD blaster, both based on real deac´d Ruger pistols :cool

Don´t know when I´ll be able to start assembly, I really want to have the tonetable arm connectors first...

Markus

what's the story with the sterlings??? Awesome man!! I have a similar thing going but two are converted semi-auto, and the other are old school parts kits.

Scott:

Jason:

That´s exactly what is shown here :cool Have another parts kit that I reserved for a ANH stunt E-11.
Making it SIX (and a half) unconverted L2A3´s and one unconverted MGC sterling (incl. the ones in my cabinet).
Plus 2 converted MGC´s (ROTJ E-11 and DH17), 1 converted L2A3 (fully loaded ANH E11), 1 MR, 1 scratchbuilt ESB stunt E11

Darkside:

No "story" behind these...just me trying to collect enought material for various E-11´s ;)

Markus

Aw man, those pics eat up the whole data volume on my.mobile! I could've waited til the next visit, and take a pic with the lil guys holding the e11s, but its too hard not to drool over that collecti
on :banghead:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back