Looking for parts/info on ANH Vader belt boxes

Hi:

I'm interested in building a few ANH Vader belt boxes and was wondering if someone has the following information?

1) dimensions of the boxes
2) a vendor source for the lights

I'm trying for a screen accurate replica if possible.

Thanks

I know the boxes themselves were nothing more than electrical project boxes. 4 3/4" wide X 3 1/8 tall X 2 3/8 deep. The tubing strip on the bottom was fabric reinforced vendor clear drink line hose. The other lights should be easily sourced.

I know the boxes themselves were nothing more than electrical project boxes. 4 3/4" wide X 3 1/8 tall X 2 3/8 deep. The tubing strip on the bottom was fabric reinforced vendor clear drink line hose. The other lights should be easily sourced.

He's asking about the ANH boxes, the drain hoses were on the ESB/ROTJ boxes which were plastic and a different size from the ANH boxes.

How about this?

ANH%20beltbox%20pattern.jpg

^ ... so what is the cigar then? As to what was used for the grills ... that would be really more helpful, don't you agree?

Chaim

Thanks everyone for your responses so far- does anyone know where I can source screen accurate lights?....do they still make them?. I have already found a few "close but no cigar" choices :rolleyes

I'm building boxes on the sld, not sure if you have looked there yet. I found a few accurate light vendors dioxide is one of them, I forgot the others. Another guy on there had his dad cnc a few boxes and if he has an extra set that's where I'll get mine. There is a guy selling mesh there as well. Good luck!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back