OdiWan72´s prop family

Re: My evergrowing blaster family...12/17/13 MORE PICS :)

Amazing, no other threads make me jealous in quite the same way yours do :lol

Another fantastic find

Wow Bossk. This is a first…yes? Nice work

If you´re referring to this Schermuly being probably the only known one in the hands of a SW collectors besides of the actual prop, that was sold through POL...then the answer is yes ;)

Will -hopefully- have some time to check it out extensively over the holidays.
But I can say already, that molding it will be a PITA! They permanently attached the barrel extension to the pistol, while I planned to mold/ cast this separately :(

Whatever...can´t wait to put some scopes on this puppy :cool

Markus

VERY nice score!

Not as nice as your "holy grail" Marcus...I am still green with envy ;)

SOME day, I WILL convince you to let me mold/ cast "it". It is all a matter of $, right?!

Markus

I WILL mold this schermuly for sure, but my new profession as a dad doesn't leave me much time atm
Two hours a week are luxury, but I am trying to convince my wife that I can work on the Aliens smartgun over the holidays any put some scopes on the bossk rifle :)

Marcus already posted info about his UNIQUE item... Maybe he chimes in again ;)

Markus

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!

Didn´t have as much time over the holidays as I´d hoped to have, BUT I made some progress with my real-parts ESB EE-3 and my Aliens M56 smartgun (YES, one of three non-StarWars related props, besides of my Alien Nostromo gun and my all-Metal Aliens PR) :)

Basic construction is DONE!
Still have to improve/ redo some things, such as shortening the rear grip and redo the front grip in metal for added strength but it is in a displayable condition already ;) Here are some pics...beauty shots of the finished piece on my BFG rack to follow (have to make some room for it first).

Markus

Re: My evergrowing blaster family...01/02/14 Aliens Smartgun!

very cool..

for some reason it makes me think... DO you have a Zuckus blaster??

very cool..

for some reason it makes me think... DO you have a Zuckus blaster??

not yet, but it is on my todo list for the future.
why are you asking...want to start a joint venture ?! ;)

Markus

269979-c96galore.jpg

:D

Hey markus, on the first page, first pic, is that a jezail? Or a raider rifle? Your blasters are always spot on and i was wondering if you could post a picture of it's lock, hammer/ trigger group and sights if any. Many thanks
Robert

Last edited:

Jedifather:
You´re STILL interested in that P9S, aren´t you !? :p
I am having the conversion parts for the Lando blaster 3D modeled as we chat, so a kit might be possible in the future ;)

Broilermaker:
You´re talking about the rifle below Zam Wessels sniper rifle?
It is a still unmodified -except for some wood-filler on the stock- oriental flintlock rifle I bought a few years ago.
Condition is worse than it might appear from the distance...wood is partially rotten and the barrel, trigger, hammer are heavily rusted. but it makes a nice display piece anyway and resembles either a Tusken and/ or Lukes hunting rifle, yes.

Markus

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back