STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

Let's hope they pick up the pace and get the plot moving towards the enevability of Rogue One/A New Hope.
The supply runs, the training and the recent hiatus have really broken the flow of this excellent show.

I think having the ability to binge shows has really made me much more conscious of the narrative threads show runners weave into shows. And how, when random disruptions interrupt that flow, it becomes difficult to really pull myself back in, or recall some of the more subtle notes they strike early in a season that pay off later. On the flip side, it means a longer duration of show "consumption" (artificial as it is) so I have something keeping me out of trouble. ;)

When I watch an episode that expands the main story arc I'm excited for the next one, which is what TV shows are meant to do, I guess. So I wait all week and then I get some mid season filler. Sure, there's some character arc development here and there but overall it can feel a little disjointed.
I binge watched Breaking Bad every night from start to finish and I always remember it as a whole. It does nothing for my patience though. Instant gratification? Is that bad?

Especially if the rumor about them making the live action series scripts a 3D show instead. Big rumor - but still.

Now, if the next show is the OT crew's adventures between Jedi and TFA...ok.

I think having the ability to binge shows has really made me much more conscious of the narrative threads show runners weave into shows. And how, when random disruptions interrupt that flow, it becomes difficult to really pull myself back in, or recall some of the more subtle notes they strike early in a season that pay off later. On the flip side, it means a longer duration of show "consumption" (artificial as it is) so I have something keeping me out of trouble. ;)
Absolutely.

Im a fan of the 100 and it feels like a different language every time we return from a break

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back